So my best friend of nearly a decade told me had feelings for me and continued to be accepting of the time I asked for to figure it out. Anyways, we went on a trip together and certain things happened. Though he says he still has feelings for me, he has also taken a step back and second guessed the option of us pursuing a relationship. It doesn't help that we live on opposite sides of the country now. So now he is acting as if we are just friends and that nothing happened. I feel betrayed, confused, and slightly used. How do people's feelings change so rapidly and what the hell should I do about it now?
NormalCrap NormalCrap 26-30, F 4 Answers Feb 19 in Dating & Relationships

Good to vent here but you need to talk to him to get your questions answered.. He may be thinking your not interested... Who knows..If you've been friends all this time it's doubtful he would intentionally hurt you..Best friends dont do that to each other...

Best Answer

Talk about it with him...

Best Answer

I can't seem to, because he is emotionally retarded. I talked with him about it a bit before I left the trip and he seemed to express that he was scared and that it's almost impossible for us to be together because we live so far away. But why even bring the feelings up in the first place?

Best Answer

ask him that, personally or by email so he can think about it. But we can't know what's going on with him. He is your friend so he needs to talk about this... or also why he suddenly wants to forget all about it.

Best Answer