Well my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 months. We broke up once, because some things didn't work out. But we're back together now, and such. But when he broke up with me, my best friend was so furious. That was in March he broke up, and it's been a month. She still won't forgive him for it, she's always been very protective over me. They don't even like to be in the same room as each other, and at one point I was spending to much time with her than him. And now, I am spending more time with him than her. I am doing my best in trying to make them friends, but she is stubborn and won't be friends with him. Any of y'all got advice?
May101 May101 16-17, F 11 Answers Apr 9, 2012

Is that Jersey Shore skript ?

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

can you spell it backwards ?

Best Answer

Lock them in a room together and tell them they can't come out until they kiss and make up.

Best Answer

Stay neutral if you can. They really dont have to get along...although it would be nice if you could share your feelings about your boyfriend with her...without any resentment. Good Luck :)

Best Answer

Tell her to grow the **** up and except that you are with him and should support you no matter what. And tell him to grow the **** up and make an effort to get along with your friend. Really they should both grow the **** up. If not ditch the both of them.

Best Answer

He has tried to become her friend. She ignores him completely.

Best Answer

Just be calm for sometime , make sure they don't meet for a while , that might help ! <br />
Im sure you would have conveyed they both are really important in your life!

Best Answer

Make your best friend understand that he's okay now and how she should forgive him.

Best Answer

Choose a side or you run the risk of losing both of them.

Best Answer