I just made my profile picture a of the dress.... It is low cut in the back and has lace there too! What do you think???
KaraDHolmes KaraDHolmes 26-30, F 14 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Community

Almost anything goes these days. I guess it's ok.

Best Answer

Black is almost the color of choice for most weddings today.

Best Answer

I think black is OK on any occasion..you don't happen to have a rust or mustard color scarf that you could add do you? (Just for reference I am straight...in case there were any questions. I Direct theatre, so have a lot of experience dressing characters)

Best Answer

I just made my profile picture a of the dress.... It is low cut in the back and has lace there too! What do you think?

Best Answer

Looks good...although, once again, I recommend a splash of Fall color

Best Answer

I will add some bright earings heels to bring the fall colors in! Thanks!

Best Answer

Awesome! Thanks everyone!

Best Answer

just don't wear a black veil with it :)

Best Answer

yes...I think we have outgrown that old rule about wearing black to weddings....it is acceptable.

Best Answer

just made my profile picture a of the dress.... It is low cut in the back and has lace there too! What do you think

Best Answer

I think it's perfectly acceptable....but if you still have misgivings, then ask the bride for her opinion....

Best Answer

Will do thanks!

Best Answer

Black in a wedding? Do as you please

Best Answer

Best Answer

Since it is her special day, you could ask her? Personally, I think it's fine.

Best Answer

She likely has so much to do, she need not be bothered with a question like this...wear the black. It's fine.

Best Answer

just made my profile picture a of the dress.... It is low cut in the back and has lace there too! What do you think.
It is one of the only dresses I have that fits due to my medical conditions/weight loss gain issue

Best Answer

I went ahead and asked the bride because I didn't want her to be upset and offended and she said Go on. She loves the dress! :)

Best Answer

Black is fine.<br />
Dark colors in fall and the winter months + it can be worn anytime of the year.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Are you projecting on the groom ?

Best Answer

The groom is also one of my best friends.

Best Answer