littlestars littlestars 26-30, F 24 Answers Mar 1, 2012

Hold auditions for a new best friend.

Best Answer

Please go and ask him directly,what was ur fault?ask if ur presence disturbs him?

whatever but don't let him go away of your life,coz once best is missed u can't get another best..as accoding to others if u ignore him too then what is the difference in betwee you and ur bestfriend.

Best Answer

forget aboutthis friend. if they were true they would of stuck around. i experienced the same thing before with many people. Some people just leave or stop talking. And this is what i do if a friend of mine has spoken to me in at least two months and hasnt said hey im busy or whatever. i delete them because its a waste im not going to be friends with pll who dont asnwer. and if i know the person is busy then i know they arent doing it purposely. But in your case forget about them. they lost you, you didnt loose them. and one good thing is you sound like a reliable person, more people enjoy other people who are reliable and can trust that you wont ignore. just be happy you arent your best friend. but in terms of making new friends u will make some new ones maybe loose but thats alright :) i hope this answer helped and if u need me to repeat anything let me know

Best Answer

best friends are those who understands ur feelings and stands with u at every point of time but if that same person is not talking to u and ignoring u completely then at first try to ask her that why she is ignoring u and make her remind about the happy memories of your friendship........

and act her in a such a way as if u are missing her a lot........

if she still ignores you then u have to understand that she don't wants to be with u.........

u too start ignoring her and don't even look at her.......slowly try to forget her...........i know it will be very hard...you will feel very bad when she will talk to others but not with u..........still avoid her and ignore her....

if she do not bother about u then she do not deserve ur friendship.....

cheer up!.........

one way to forget her is to write down whatever u want to tell to ur best friend in a piece of paper and also write ur best friend's name in that in bold letters.........then burn the paper and flush it ..........

i know it will sound very insane but what she did is too very insane and hurting....

still some tmes u will miss ur best friend but not like before.and slowly slowly u will forget her!

I FOLLOWED THIS METHOD FRIENDS!!!!!

Best Answer

by what you have commented, this so called best friend, is not being honest , and does not want to deal with this. So, there really is no way for you to solve the problem..be polite, but do yourself a favor and walk away. you don't need this guessing game.

And if after doing that, this best friend contacts you, you simply and politely say...no... sorry, but i am busy.you offer no further explanation. I say that because, i have a feeling that once you walk away, and end the game this person, is going to be contacting you..they like being begged and chased after..it gives them power and control over you..and you need to end that situation.

Best Answer

Wow you are so right. I actually did tell no and he kept contacting again and again for almost 8 months.

Best Answer

Friends with benefits do not work

Best Answer

Be the Bigger, Better Person to Put your difference of opinion on the table

1. Acknowledge it to your friend

2. Explain Your Side to Her

3. Suggest A Solution Won't Stop You from Having a Relationship with Her, even if She hasn't started a resolution with You.

If its not life and death, not to serious enough of a problem then You may just try not to repeat the same mistake / problem(s) that first got You in this mess and move on with Your Friend Once Again.

Life is Short and Holding Grudges Isn't going to get each You Happier by Waiting to Do Nothing.

Worse Case if You try and fail then You can sleep at night and say at least You tried. Imagine trying and Gaining then Both Of You Win !!!

I'm not saying not being the same if You got hurt but give each other the benefit of the doubt because PEOPLE ARE NOT PERFECT !

Good Luck !

Best Answer

Hope youre okay... you wanna talk or share?

Best Answer

I am ok. We are not friends any more.

Best Answer

I know im so late o this but i am going through something simular, i dont know how you and your friend are doing today or if you are even friends but its so hard cuz u dont want to just leave especially when there is no reason as to why they even are acting like that.

Best Answer

Re define best friend, really your best friend doesn't ignore you.

Best Answer

littlestars, given that you have approached him and his behaviour has not changed, you must accept that whatever was there is no longer on his part. Step right out of his life. If he misses you, he will contact you.

Best Answer

When life hands you lemons....THROW THE LEMONS IN LIFES FACE AND DEMAND SOME RED BULL

Best Answer

find a new friend

Best Answer

I think you know what you have to do now. Create multiple facebook profiles and friend them, get close to them, find out what they love, so you can destroy them from the inside out.

Best Answer

call him right now and say why are ignoring me .please let me know if i did something wrong to you

Best Answer

Is there as reason they are ignoring you? Don't sound like much of a friend to me.

Best Answer

drop it- it's over

Best Answer

ignore her/him too

Best Answer

Be the adult in the situation, walk up to them and discuss why, straight from the horses mouth!! lol

Best Answer

i tried it every time same excuses and promise that it will not happen again but no change in behaviour

Best Answer

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can NOT pick your friend's nose!! Let 'em go and see if they eventually return on their own! If not, Good-Bye, Good-Riddens!!

Best Answer