RITESHRP RITESHRP 18-21, M 17 Answers Oct 13, 2010

Leave them be you need space from your friend, wail and see how things develop.<br />
Give them time.

Best Answer

yh but i cant wait any longer because i keep on crying when they start talking about me and i keep on crying and then they keep on looking at me

Best Answer

No kidding <br />
That's why happening with me and my BFF and I thinks it's because I lied to her. Not sure and then I said I'm sorry. But then I lied by accident and then she still doesn't talk to me like we used to. Probably one word every 2 days. She a best friend and I don't want to lose her! Even though I'm hanging out with different people. I hope we get to be friends atleast again. What do I do? And yes we are in the same school same friends and do alpt of things together. I did give her some space for 2 weeks! But nothing has changed! What should I do?

Best Answer

My best friend is doing the same thing to me! I always text her but she never texts back. We were BFFS a few years ago and now that we switched schools, she is not in any of my classes and she found another best friend. She spends all of her time with her and it annoys me. They even whisper and speard rumors about me. I'm just not her friend anymore. Believe me, I now what you are going through. Just stay strong

Best Answer

My best friend does this all the time, i always apologise if i do something wrong straight away but now, its just every so often she comes in and goes with this other girl I dont even likes and just blanks me. When it comes to special occasions she is so excited and extremely happy at that time. Your not alone, i cry too because i love her lots and lots and i dont want to loose a friend like her. I just hope someday she will get over it. But we argue 24/7 and i get too fed up with it and i just leave her for a few days and most of the time she comes round and apologises to me and why she didnt talk to me but other times you have to try and sort it out by calling her or texting, we are in an argument now and its so upseting :( ..Good luck x

Best Answer

i dont like my best friend she hurt me what she i do??

Best Answer

(sigh)....my best friend in school is not talking with me......:,( i love her and i say sorry to her but she dont listen to me and dont talk to me...... :, ( i am so unluckey

Best Answer

for me if your friend realy loves,and you are realy so close you no matter what happend, even if you do something wrong,he will find a positive reason for what you did.<br />
i think you have to leave it behind you and just keep on smiling,that's all...

Best Answer

well i cant just leave it all behind me because i really am so close to her and cry all the time because i have lost her and i got no one as my friend now because everyone talks to her not me

Best Answer

A best friend would never refuse to talk to you, but would tell you if s/he were angry with you about something.

Best Answer

yh but she isn't talking to me so she wouldn't say anything to me

Best Answer

Depend on the situation. If it's your fault, you should talk to your best friend ASAP (Forgiveness isn't a shameful thing). If your friend just suddenly dumb you and he/she becomes such a jerk, maybe you should take a time then u can make a decision of your friendship. life goes on.

Best Answer

yh but i didnt do anything at all and she just isnt talking to me and i hate and all the time i am always crying

Best Answer

write 'em a letter ....that tells 'em to **** OFF.......

Best Answer

that would make situations worser

Best Answer

You call them up, email, facebook message, text or whatever and say, "hey, I haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything okay? I'm not sure if something's wrong [with our friendship], but if you want to talk about it I'm open, just let me know." Let the person know that you really appreciated having them around. Be honest about why you liked them. And let them know that you are willing to face and resolve any issues they have with you as best you can. <br />
If they don't respond to you or if they pretend that nothing is wrong and that they are just "busy" than it is time to move on. Just know that you did the responsible thing by trying in a mature way, and then let them go. There are always new friends to be made.

Best Answer

yh but whenever i send her an email she would just absolutely ignore me and wouldnt care and i luv her bis

Best Answer

you probably was being an @ss, so stop being an @ss and making people mad at you!!!

Best Answer

Talk to your best friend and try to work things out. Someone has to be mature and make the first move. Let it be you.

Best Answer

but she just looks at me when i start crying and then i dont stop at all and she just looks at me and dosent talk to me or say anything

Best Answer

same here :( i feel like my bff don't wanna talk to me anymore #she doesn't reply to my text ....so,be strong

Best Answer

Just forget about, even if you haven't done anything wrong apologise just in case you have and you've forgotten, don't make yourself look too desperate and if she still isn't talking to you it's because she isn't a true friend

Best Answer