lovedbyall lovedbyall 18-21, M 11 Answers May 24, 2012

Best friends don't date your exes!!!

That is just wrong !! That means he was interested in her while you were together ! And it tells Z lot Bout the girl ." no boundaries " so forget her and forget him ! Find better friends

Best Answer

Please, go away and let them live. I have a grandson who is with an old girlfriend of his. They broke up and she dated his friend for a while. The friend abused her, and she broke up with him. A couple of years later, she got back with my grandson. Now he is being abusive to both of them. Even though he has moved on and has a life with another woman, he can't leave them alone. He has vandalized their car, and their home. He feels entitled because she was his for a while. This is a sign of a sick mind.

Best Answer

Why would he go with her if he is your best friend. Taunt away, and look for a better Bud.

Best Answer

wow is it really your best friend?! considerable of your feelings....

Best Answer

What a **** friend! Tell them both to get f*cked!

Best Answer

Really, what kind of friend does that? Unless he asked first that isn't really cool of her or him to do that. Still, that isn't really an excuse for you to taunt him. You should probably stay away from him until you can get over the fact they are together, or they break up. If you can't get over it then it is probably a good idea to get some new friends and a new girl

Best Answer

Yes, you AN stop taunting him. What you mean is you WON'T stop taunting him. Just do it. Who is in control of you? A demon or something?

Best Answer

my love din ended....she just left me...

Best Answer

Be a man about it. Have a little dignity.

Best Answer

WHY did she leave you? I left someone because he hit me. He was pretty angry. He never stopped "loving" me either. He couldn't figure out why I left him. Why did she leave you.

Best Answer