krazytrinity krazytrinity 13-15, F 16 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

give bj

Best Answer

lmfao, lol what? are u serious?

Best Answer

Do what your HEART is telling u to do...: )

Best Answer

Talk to him and tell him about your fears and see what he says. Tell him you are scared to get into a relationship for fear of it not working out and the friendship turning sour. Stop ignoring all his calls, that will only make it worse.

Best Answer

i think thats the best advice i had out of all thanks i might.....and whats up with your profile pic? lol

Best Answer

You're welcome! Oh just ignore my profile pic, just a temporary joke for an old friend of mine whenever he sees it. I hope soon. I'm getting tired of waiting for him to come online lol.

Best Answer

lol,ok

Best Answer

no...friends are to hard to come by

Best Answer

this is gonna be hard!!!

Best Answer

Hard friends are good to come by.......

Best Answer

a phrase well turned!

Best Answer

He's your best friend, thus why not give it a shot?

Best Answer

idk.....:(

Best Answer

You obviously get along very well and enjoy each other's company......

Best Answer

So that's why she's like that. Btw he may try for a long time.

Best Answer

like what?

Best Answer

Do U want to date him?

Best Answer

maybe yeah if we weren't such close friends, but even now maybe i guess I'm scared

Best Answer

if you like him go for it

Best Answer

ha........o my gosh!! you are so positive idk what to do

Best Answer

If your afraid it will ruin the relation...think of this...who can take better care of you then your best friend who truely cares for you and for what you want? Beside...not going into it can ruin a relation as well....

Best Answer

oh this is hard....its so complicated i feel bad bc I've ignored his last 8 phone calls,bc i don't want to tlk about it

Best Answer

I know it sounds hard...but maybe because its soo hard you should talk to him...might resolve the problem?

Best Answer

You don't want to date him?

Best Answer

i mean if we weren't such good friends why not? but I'm scared

Best Answer

Of ruining the friendship?

Best Answer