KiddEmo KiddEmo 16-17, F 14 Answers Sep 23, 2012 in Struggles

Your boyfriend reacted well. You could tell him you saw it and that you're proud/thankful of how he reacted. I'd definitely talk to the friend though. She did a big no-no.

Best Answer

The best friend is now a non best friend and cut all ties with her

Best Answer

B!*(# slap that B!*(#

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Sounds like the makings of an awesome *********!

Best Answer

Personally I would slap that ***** and start a big screaming match with her but that's probably not a good idea.<br />
But all I can suggest really is just to cut off all ties with her because she's possibly the worst friend ever. You have a good boyfriend though, keep him.

Best Answer

Say you saw what happened, and make sure he knows you're happy he reacted that way. As for the best friend... you may want to rethink her best friend status. Ask her why she did that, and tell her how it hurt you.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say anything They both showed you, one good boyfriend, and one bad friend!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Just confront her for now, then decide what to do.

Best Answer

confront her and explain what she did is wrong, she's broken your trust, and even hiding it by not telling you so not a very good "best friend"

Best Answer