I Love my best friend she like the little sister I always wanted. I've known her for two years. This year she started dating my ex. I have no feelings for him what so ever , I even see him as a brother now , but she has lied to me about him and other things multiple times. She claims she is doing it to protect me. I recently learned she had lied to me again , so Ignored her all day at school. People have started to call me rude names. I didn't talk to her because I was hurt and didn't want to snap on her. I don't know what to do. Deep down inside I want to make up and be friends again but on the other hand I'm still angry. Help me please!
FlurrieOfSnow FlurrieOfSnow 13-15, F 9 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Parenting & Family

ummm...ur best friend? i dnt think the eords 'lied' and 'best friend' go together in one sentence....a bff shouldnt lie to u, they shouldnt do it multiple times....thats not a friend

Best Answer

Then go with what your gut tells you because its right. TALK TO HER, that's the best thing either of you could do.

Best Answer

I agree with crabby24- write everything in a letter & leave it in her locker....be sure to tell her how ,exactly, she can earn your trust back! If you dont take care of this right away, Im afraid things will get ugly!

Best Answer

Do u honestly wanna stay friends with someone who keeps LYING to u? ...that's not a friend

Best Answer

Write her a letter and leave it in her locker,just letting her know how you feel. See what happens.

Best Answer

Let her know your annoyed..lobe mature about it, because other people,might get the wrong idea and think your jealous she's with your ex

Best Answer