Pure712 Pure712 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Coming out can be a well scary process. She wants to be accepted for who she is regardless and you seem to be a very supportive friend which is great. Just continue to do what you are doing - she will see that you are sincere.

Best Answer

I had a similar situation. Turns out that she was hoping we might connect in that way since we were such good friends. We worked it out fairly simply once I realized what was going on. I just told her she wasn't my type in a friendly funny way. Lol! She remains my friend to this day.

Best Answer

Just continue to be her friend, as you have been. She'll realise you're still there for her.

Best Answer

Don't treat her any different than before, otherwise you don't need to do any convincing, she might just have a chip on her shoulder and will see your convincing as a negative thing.

Best Answer

You are a strange person. You say "you don't care" & then turn around and ask how you convince her that you don't care. That means "you do care", even though you really shouldn't. However, since I do not care ( for real ) whether you do care, or not, I'd say to hell with it, and let her think whatever she wants.

Best Answer

She knows I except and support her that's all that matter

Best Answer

If she doesn't believes you, then Maybe she loves you and wants you to know about her feelings.

Talk to her ;)

Best Answer

Yah I don't think so

Best Answer

just be a loyal friend. she'll figure it out eventually

Best Answer

Just be there.

Best Answer

Just don't change your attitude towards her. She will begin to realize you are sincere.

Best Answer

Don't mention her séxuality unless she brings it up.

Best Answer

I can't make light of it like small jokes??

Best Answer

Definitely not.

Best Answer

Dang!!! Ok I won't mention it again

Best Answer