Brokenlostheart Brokenlostheart 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in First Love

Yes, one thing I have learned is you can't have too many friends. Just keep it on the friendship level until you have had time to rediscover if any feelings still exist.

Best Answer

If you haven't confessed your feelings and still can, you should become friends again (of course, you may not harbor those feelings anymore, but whatever).

Best Answer

What do you have to lose?

Best Answer

do whatever you want... it doesn't sound like a bad idea... and think of this this way. If it really sucks. you can just leave again.. no biggie.

Best Answer

Things happen for a reason, so why not take a leap :)

Best Answer

Sounds like I've been in the same situations as you... I became friends with my ex-girlfriend after a year ... However it became very difficult as the feelings we once arrised whenever I saw her. I was constantly let down and currently feel used.<br />
My advice, give it a go (I know, doesn't sound like I should be recommending it after that) but, not knowing is a hell of a lot worse than giving it a go.

Best Answer

only if you want to

Best Answer

Eh ... you know how these things work

Best Answer

bad idea if you have a romantic interest in your life, someone who loves you and who would be irrevocably devastated if you betrayed them

Best Answer

Yes. If you don't, you'll always wonder.

Best Answer