I had a dream last night that I had a loose tooth.. does that mean that someone close to me is sick or is dying?? :/
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 14 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Hobbies

You just go right on ahead believing everything you're told like a good little voter ;-)

Best Answer

brilliant

Best Answer

Well I'm very gullible lol

Best Answer

I had a dream every tooth I had fell out when I was about 17 and lost 3 family members that year.... I mean you never know but thinking about it.... It's quite a coincidence.

Best Answer

I have dreams all the time I'm losing teeth. I just thought I was paranoid about losing my teeth.

Best Answer

wow, spirit would really doesn't make close connections

Best Answer

I used to have dreams like that, all the time. No one close to me died.

Best Answer

Not true. Dreams have no influence on reality unless they 'inspire' you to create something fantastic. Your relatives and loved ones cannot be killed by your dream.

You're mom's messing with you. haha.

Best Answer

YIKES that's a hella of a scary dream,,, sure hope for ur sake the milf be all wrong,,,

Best Answer

....I hope not. I get that a lot.

Best Answer

losing ones teeth means you are anxious about one thing or an other,often comes with a feeling of insecurity and definitely not death

Best Answer

ok well that would make more sense cause i'm always insecure lol thanks (:

Best Answer

your very welcome

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I think it means that you regret having said something.

Best Answer