If someone would talk to me in a message I'd appreciate it. I've grown up with him all my life and he's basically my best guy friend. He's been dating another girl for several years now, and I've been with a guy for a while as well. He's been asking for a year now, and said he has thought about it a lot for several years. He knows I won't do it, but it still bothers him so he keeps asking. He says all he wants is to see them once and then he'll be over it. I guess I just don't know how to feel about it. Or why something like that would bother a person. Do guys really just want to see their close girl friends naked out of curiosity? And would it bother a guy that much if he couldn't?
foursammy4 foursammy4 22-25, F 62 Answers Jan 22, 2011

As a man I can say with confidence, we are not all "pretty much pigs". However the situation you described does bring about a moral question or two, and morality has always interested me.<br />
May I start off by saying the female figure is a beautiful thing. Of course I do not mean this as "ob<x>jectifying women" but instead as art. Corny, yes... But this is how I feel and as such my comments may appear strange. However, I hope upon reflection you can appreciate my suggestions below and find them to be of a useful nature.<br />
I would like to invite you to reflect upon your relationship with your friend. I ask you this because you and only you truly have insight surrounding this matter. This may include the type of man he is, his motives, believes, or reasons for wanting to see your breasts. <br />
These and other key questions can be asked which will give you insight into the matter, something no one else here can provide. This type of reflection should provide a better understanding of the situation and help you come to an understanding of how you feel ba<x>sed on your morals, beliefs, values, etc.<br />
As well I'll assume the reason you have asked such a unique question is because your either curious or concerned about the situation. Either case would be understandable and perhaps I can offer a perspective to assist you if you are indeed curious.<br />
If a man wants to see a woman's breasts this could mean a variety of thing but in most cases this would mean he has an attraction for towards you. Now the source of his attraction and intent still remain unseen but this again relies upon you to discover. If his interest/morals conflict with yours simply let him know how his behavior is affecting you and explain why. <br />
If he disagrees, "tough ****" as they may say. It is your body and you have no obligation to him or any one else to expose yourself. If he is a good friend, I'm sure he will understand and respect your position.

Best Answer

Haha, what a hilariously corny crock of crap this answer is. The typical white knight desperately trying to sound sensitive. Fail.

Best Answer

I wanted to ask a similar question too! I have gotten pretty close to a guy recently and we have been talking since we both have similar interests. Now he knows I am as much interested int he male body s he is in the female so he keeps asking me to show him my breasts or cleavage. I feel awkward as i don't want to show just any boy my body! I don't wanna loose him as a friend so what should I do? He recently broke up with his girl and is pretty depressed. I don't want him to feel even more bad since even his friends attitudes have changed towards him.

Best Answer

take your shirt off for him. and let him feel your boobs

Best Answer

You won't lose him as a friend. He will understand and respect you if you act according to your standards and according to what is comfortable for you.

Best Answer

When you see him next dont wear a bra. Tell him he wanted to feel them so please do. Let him roam his hands around them... pull at the nipple.. squeeze the nipple.. Tell him they are his. Grab his hands and let both of them caress your breast.. show him how to pull the nipple with his fingers. Then tell him your love be be suckled and let your nipple to his lips. The right is MAGIC.. and ENJOY!

Best Answer

Wow, why don't you **** yourself

Best Answer

I have to say I've been this guy's shoes myself. I love breasts, I'm not shy about that, but just because I want to see a woman's breasts, doesn't mean i want or even care to do anything with her sexually. For me breasts are wondrous, probably because guys don't really get them (unless they are fat or have gynecomastia, neither of which can be considered pleasant to view). I still respect the woman behind the breasts.<br />
I too have only had one love in my life, so I can say as well that the lack of experience with other women in general can be disappointing to live with regardless of the happiness of the relationship they're in. It's those "What If" scenarios that play in the mind. Take his remarks as a compliment and not so much as him being a perv or what have you. I doubt he wants to go further than to look at them and marvel in their raw bare beauty. <br />
It still comes down to how comfortable you are to reveal them in the first place, but if you're generally easy going, I don't think it would be so bad and might even be a little fun to be a tease on a rare occasion. But if you're just not comfortable with showing them off to someone outside your relationship, then let him know that and let him know that the "what-could-be" scenario in his head just isn't going to happen and that he should drop it once and for all.

Best Answer

You should feel disrespected. A man seriously dating someone else should not be asking to see your breasts. And, need I say, a man dating you would not ask this of you if he respected you. He has presumed on your friendship to an unreasonable and offensive degree. You need to draw the line.

Best Answer

I agree...my own boyfriend never even acts like this. even before we ever did anything. It's just strange because I've known him for 15 years and now everything feels different and idk what to do.

Best Answer

The reason he is asking is because he knows you for 15 years.
and this is a warning to all women,you are better off not knowing what goes on in a mans mind when it comes to sex....

Best Answer

Feel complimented. It's natural for a man to want to see ****, and his asking you also indicates that he feels that you trust each other.<br />
Show him them.

Best Answer

Just today, I saw my best-friend girl's boobs on accident while as was at the pool. Idk, it was totally weird for me and I freaked out, I admit it, because I care for her a lot, and I like her too, and I don't want to embarrass her like that. But, if the guy really wants to see them out of pure curiosity, go for it and let him, I mean, he IS your best friend, and like what happened with me, I don't think he wants to harm you in any way.

Best Answer

hes right you know

Best Answer

My guy friend just asked me and I showed them to him. I'd never liked my boobs but he was so stunned (in a good way) that it has boosted my confidence immensely. :p SHow him, but only if you're comfortable with it. :)

Best Answer

he sounds a bit weird if you ask me...

Best Answer

no its perfectly normal

Best Answer

Most if not all my female friends and I have seen each other naked it no big deal and never sexual even when we're skinny dipping, showering sleeping in the same bed naked. <br />
And no I would not care if it never happened or happens I never ask really

Best Answer

you can always trade like say i want to say your anus then ill show you a *** haha! hope i helped :)

Best Answer

Show him to keep him quirt even if you go braless. My beast friend she goes braless and she isn't worried about it and i have seen her boobs down her shirt and she does it delibrety and her husband doesn't mind and i have known her before her partner met her now husband.

Best Answer

That happens to me all the time.. Like you just wanna know!!

Best Answer

I think you should show him but say no touching. I say you should because you should feel proud of your body and infact you ***** completely nude and let him see it all. He will think you are cool and very openminded.

Best Answer

Now a days my best friend is behaving different . He want to see my breast and me naked. he was never been like this. I m trying to change the topic he is not listening and more over he is fighting. I m totally disturbed

Best Answer

Some may say it's really weird but in my opinion, it just shows how comfortable he is with you. Normally, guys wouldn't bring this up to any female friend. But he had the courage to ask you this. Hopefully he does not have anything in mind other than just seeing your breasts. NO FUNNY BUSINESS. I would agree to some people saying that maybe it is his way of complimenting your body. It seems weird but to him this 'feels' right and he is just hoping that, as a friend, you understand that. Now, should you show him your breasts or not? It depends. It's not whether the act is right or wrong but does this feel good to you? You should not be in conflict with yourself by doing this. Think about yourself first. As long as you don't have any conflicts within yourself doing this, then show your breasts to him. If not, talk to him what you feel regarding this, as a friend he will understand.

Best Answer

He's your best guy friend; you should know him by now. Show him your goods or eliminate him from your friend list. It's not a test, he' s curious and good friends do those kind of things. It sounds like you are hoping to get a demoratic response from us here on EP so you can feel good about flashing your set. I would say OK, but I have to ask my boyfriend first. See how that works out.

Best Answer

Definitive Answer:<br />
He's known you forever. He's imagined your breasts. He knows that his time is short as far as an opportunity to enjoy the sight of your bosoms. He wants one shot, that's what he's asking for. If he sees your breasts, he can complete the beautiful photo of you he has in his psyche. It's a one-time deal. Has he earned it? Has he been there? Has he encouraged you? Has he pushed you to attain and advance romantic relationships? If so, truly isn't asking too much. Give him a good opportunity to see your impressive boobs. It's a one time thing. Once we guys get that shot, we are good. We won't need it again. If you think it's a power thing, then tell him he has to whip out his cattle rod for inspection. If he agrees, tell him to never mind. But give him the boob shot. It's what we all want, and what we all dream of. It settles our minds, our dreams, our focus on life. You'll put him at ease and he'll be an even greater friend knowing you've given him all he needed in order to complete his acceptance of your relationship in full. You've shown trust in allowing him the ultimate view. He will show trust in never asking again and never telling anyone else. It's required of true, opposite-sex friends. Let him get a good gander at the high beams. He'll love you even more, friend.

Best Answer

Well if you want him to feel releaved and you to not think about ever about it again, go somewhere (obviously private) and show him. However, if he ask to touch them or for anything else, say 'No, you only asked to see them…' then walk staright out the room. He might not even talk, he might make a move (if you know what I am saying) ; if so cover your breasts and walk straight out the room.<br />
Alternitavely, if you feel like you need your privacy, which really I think everyone needs to feel, tell him kindly that you need your privacy, even if you are the closest of friends. He might not take it well, but if someone asked to see his girlfriends breast (or any other part, which by the way is pretty gross) he would like it. You showing him your breasts might even affect your relationship with him and your guy. Same to your friend, if his girlfriend finds out, she'll be mad at him and you.<br />
Hope you find a solution.

Best Answer

I agree with both rackshaw and matthewjl. I'm a guy, and as such yeah, i like boobs. I'll admit it, I like boobs. BUT, what it comes down to is not whether i like the boobs, it's if I like the girl. What i mean by tht is this; Do i only enjoy being around a girl because of her boobs? Or are her boobs just an extra and I enjoy being around her because of WHO SHE IS? Now, I'm still a virgin, and I've never kissed a girl. And I'm not lying, I've never kissed a girl. I've struggled in the past with ***********, (what straight guy doesn't?) but I still respect the girls I like, not for their body but for their character. Here's something you should think about: What kind of guy do u want? do you want one tht likes u only for ur body? or one tht likes u for ur heart and who u r, and could care less if u were flat-chested or well-endowed? If you know a guy thts the latter, then they're rare, and I would suggest at least forming a friendship with him. I myself like well-endowed, BUT, I would give up my want for boobs in a heartbeat for a girl who's heart and character is in the right place. EVEN if she wasn't all tht beautiful, I would still give up boobs, or rather my want for a girl with boobs. In fact I have, I'm not married, but there's a young lady I know tht isn't hardly endowed at all, and I would give the world for her. SO, if your friend only wants ur boobs, maybe u shouldnt even be friends anymore? thts ur call. But before you go any farther in life, I would suggest sitting down, and figuring out wat it is u want in a guy, and what kind of guy u would even think about revealing urself to. Well, I've said my 2-bits worth.

Best Answer

No that's not something I would do at all tell him what will your boyfriend think, you both r in healthy relation ship's why screw it up, that's my opinion, my boyfriend would get mad at me of I showed another guy my other stuff, so don't do it, you have a boyfriend.

Best Answer

TO me that is very wrong and a none starter.If you are best friends remain best friends and not getting into illicit activities of you exposing your breasts to just a friend.If he respects you then he better STOP asking you for such.He very well knows you are seeing someone and he is also seeing someone as well.Ask him to respect you if he wants to keep the friendship or else you will not consider him as a friend.If you allow that to Happen then you will ruin your FRIENDSHIP.
You Even know yourself inside you that its not right at all.What would your boyfriend feel if he learns that you were busy exposing your body to another man.That friend of yours is been corrupt and manipulative,just say NO and stand your ground.He does not have good intentions over you at all!

Best Answer