(how do i put age specifications on questions?) I recently moved to a different state, my bgf was devistated. then he started talking about how as soon as could drive he would drive down just so we could see eachother. I was shocked by how sweet he was being. Then things escalated to the point where we decided that we most likely end up being more than friends if we ever did see each other again.. then he started talking qbout sharing a bed and how he wouldnt be able to restist.. I didnt object cause it didnt sound too bad.. but then he started talking about $ex and positions.. Wut do i do???
HonestlyandTruely HonestlyandTruely 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Intimacy

i think he wants to indulge u in such sexual relationship n he knows u hav some feelings for him and he wants to use it for his own gud n also may be his frnz circle n wathchin **** more has made him so desperate to get a girl and he already has u as the key. <br />
so my advice is that try to be gud n maintain space bcoz once u let him go into that hole hes never gonna take u seriously. bcoz u guys r jus on a start up stage n there r many phases which u hav to cross n i am sure if he looks gud hes gonna get the keys to more girls n he wont refuse it in future, FOR NOW U CAN TEST HIS LOYALTY tell ur frnd who he dosent knw tat she is ur frnd to flirt wid him n till then u concentrate on studies n other activities . all the best

Best Answer

If your not comfortable, tell him to calm the **** down. You gave him the tip of your fingers and now he already want the whole arm. Its weird because you guys were good friend so now you need to adjust to this new role change.

Best Answer

Tell him you guys are still young and to SHUT UP bcoz you have priorities to finish first and that is your studies!

Best Answer

my point exactily. i justhave this feeling in my gut..

Best Answer

yeah :) trust me dear alot of MEN u will meet later on.. so better work on ur studies so ul have a good future.. I always tell my lil sister about this..

Best Answer

^_^ funny i do the same, though about "going out" haha, number one priority: school

Best Answer

indeed I mean i told her, she can date (and im allowing her) im a cool BIG SIS! lol BUT thers limitations.. NO SEX .. coz IF ever she will get pregnant.. She will be out of the HOUSE and I'm not going to help her. That is why she should know her priorities in life.. actually shes the same age like u do,

Best Answer

My sister is a couple years younger :) but i loves her so much. But i could NOT see her dating anyone yet. that talk will come :P

Best Answer

oh that is so sweet :) well my sis shes 16 shes going to college next year taking up Medicine in a University.. and The eldest Im 30 :) but we do get along. LOL altho she hates me if I said Justin B is ugly. hahaha

Best Answer

:D congrats to your sister! and me and my sister both are more into classic rock than modern pop :3

Best Answer

its so good to hear that ur close to ur sister :) keep it up! and thank u dear for the BA xoxo

Best Answer

Tell him that you aren't interested in having sex with him until he can afford to provide a house, a car, and have steady income as you don't want to risk getting pregnant. That should cool him down a bit. Let him know that you are the one that gets pregnant and not him and that it is more a responsibility for you. Should he come for a visit, don't spend time alone with him in a private setting. That should cover all your ba<x>ses.

Best Answer

Tell him he's funny but not in a good way and laugh at him. So he'll realize you don't take him seriously and he'll feel drop and drop the shenanigans... If he isn't super desperate!!

Best Answer

I would say: do what feels right to you.<br />
you shouldn't be pressured into anything.<br />
Ask yourself do you really have serious feelings for this guy?<br />
or is it something else?<br />
just be absolutely sure what ever you do.

Best Answer

i moved states so i have only been able to textand skype him.. though i do have serious feelings for him

Best Answer

you should tell him to ease up.
he should be patient and understanding.
its very hard to go from being friends to in a relationship with that person.

Best Answer

tell me about it ;) though it hasnt changed how we talk to each other. we are just more open. and saying goonight is as long as our actual conversation... im gonna tell him to ease up.

Best Answer

ok. hope that helped.

Best Answer