we do understand eachother but we just fight for the most slightest things ever, and i have tried resolving probz wit him but he doesnt want 2 he is afraid id break up and then we always end up arguing when when we atleist try then it turns in to a break up and people actually has to get involve in order for advice which i hate. so i told him we need 2 settle things .but he really do loves me but i think we need help to make out relationship stronger. we dont wana break up but just want things to work.
crystannmarie crystannmarie 18-21 5 Answers Apr 5, 2012

A counselor(?) just gives you the tools and helps guide. Much prefered over a therapist.

Best Answer

Don't go to a counsellor. No matter what the problem is the counselor will side more with you, make him fell like he is being made fun of. I have been there. Masculinity is down played and femininity is raised. And yes if you go you will find I'm telling the truth. I was told I was being selfish because i wanted to go fishing for a weekend with my friends but she, my wife,. was always going with the girls. I told the councillor she needed a shrink and went on my trip anyway. I liked that she went with the girls. all couples need a little space. But to be told fishing or hunting was primitive and not needed with the councillor agreeing was a joke. She was supposed to support masculine and feminine needs. she went all feminine. And from what I understand the male counselors do the same. find a way to settle it yourself. Instead of looking at what drive the both of you crazy, look at what you both enjoy in each other. Start there.

Best Answer

load of garbage.

Best Answer

I never said it would work. I never said it wouldn't work. And yes, been there, and know that counselors side more with the woman. I was told to be more "Talkative and sensitive to her needs". That's describing another woman. I don't fit that bill. And don't apologize for it.

Best Answer

Every couple has fights, it's a natural part of relationships, you have to accept it's going to happen. It's the way you fight and resolve conflict that matters. There's a good book you could check out Gottman's "7 principles for making marriage work", and the author gives lectures about it on Youtube for a brief overview. Hope you guys work it out, best of luck :)

Best Answer

best to dump him, will never work. he will wind up abusing you.

Best Answer