Inherownwords Inherownwords 31-35, F 15 Answers Dec 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It may be something beyond his control like a police event or car problems. give him the benefit of a doubt.

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer

send him a text asking him where he is and that you're disappointed he didn't show up or let you know he was unavailable. Before you start crying, he might have a legit reason for being late.

Best Answer

That's what my friend says. It still hurts though.

Best Answer

I can understand the hurt, but wait until he gives you an explanation. Cry if it feels better.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

yw; hope all works out well for you.

Best Answer

:) thanks

Best Answer

Laugh now, cry later.

Best Answer

Call him and find out what happened?? You have a right to know.

I wouldn't wait ..

And don't start crying ... don't waste the energy on that kind of rudeness.

Best Answer

No don't cry now... I'm sure there's a good reason.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

wait and if he doesnt come his loss

Best Answer

call up a friend and have lunch with them, don't sit there thinking about him

Best Answer

order & eat

Best Answer

Never cry over irresponsible actions of others. Either a good excuse or not. Get on with life. Your a nice looking young lady, more fish in the sea.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Text him and find out what's up.

Best Answer

I will. Thank you

Best Answer

Don't cry at all! That would be giving him power over your emotions, and even though you are in the relationship and emotionally invested in it, why allow his boorish behavior ruin your day? I would order what you wanted, eat it and then move on with your day. It sounds as if this behavior is not unusual for him. Excuses are like a$$holes, everyone has one, but it doesn't mean you have to accept them.

Best Answer

Wait.

Best Answer

You have obviously tried to contact him and not had any response. You have referred to him as your bf and then a date.

You wil need to know the whole truth before coming to conclusions.

Best Answer

Do you trust him?

Best Answer

Always have

Best Answer

Then wait and hear what he has to say.

Best Answer

Ok, thanks

Best Answer