lunaoculta lunaoculta 26-30, F 11 Answers May 9, 2012

An X boyfriend

Best Answer

if he doesn't want to sort it out for you then... why are you letting someone humiliate you like this, walk away so he knows you have self respect and won't settle for someone who treats others like ****

Best Answer

One that isn't worth being with !!

Best Answer

the kind that you should leave

Best Answer

well i think you seriously need to think about your relationship with him then!

Best Answer

Take some advice..............just leave A.S.A.P

Best Answer

Time to leave. Not only does he have anger management problems, but he's no intentions of doing anything about them. What's more, he's not respecting you and how his issues are hurting you. Clearly it's time to find someone more deserving of you.

Best Answer

I've learned what ever comes out a man's mouth not to take litely. i wasted five years of my life with someone who said he didnt want to be in a serious relationship. so if you can't deal with his attitude,that means he isnt planning on changing. pull your heart away from him and leave.

Best Answer

Thank you and i will because the way he treats me makes me feel like im not worth nothing :(

Best Answer