ToWriteLoveOnHerArms ToWriteLoveOnHerArms 16-17, F 7 Answers Jun 23, 2011

hmm wt do u want to forget him or never wanna loose! u dont have clarity on ur situation.. first dwell into it ... u urself find the als

Best Answer

try what u think might work....change the wallpaper...chk for few times, do u feel better?...if not go back:)

Best Answer

Keep it. My wallpaper is of my boyfriend & i havent seen him in 16 months cause he is currently in prison & seeing his face it makes me sad but yet it makes me smile cause i still have a part of him with me it maes me miss him more but at the end of the day hes always gonna be on my mind so when i feel down or angry or upset whatever the case is i look at that face & it makes my heart melt over and over again

Best Answer

thank you so much. i just wish i had more pictures of him. i only hve two. the one hes talking and the other hes drunk.

Best Answer

Justt pick your favorite picture of him mine is of his mugshot because thats his most current picture itll make you sad time to time but at the end of the day he will always enlighten your mood just looking at him<3

Best Answer

nice als

Best Answer

Just change it temporarily, you can always put it back if you don't like it!

Best Answer

good point. i might have to try that.

Best Answer

u know what to do

Best Answer

If i knew what to do i wouldnt have asked.

Best Answer