Do what ever you like, who is he to tell you what to do?

Best Answer

Not sure whats up with the bracelet thing but bro don't let no fool tell ya what to do. You're your own boss mate and don't forget that. My lil sis used to get bossed around by her bf but I put a stop to that - by helping her make the choice and saying one word - "NO"

Best Answer

Did you say boyfriend or dad?

Best Answer

Get over him abd go out with someone else, and dont breed with the degenerate

Best Answer

???!

Best Answer

Is he your legal guardian? No. He can suck a brick if he thinks he can tell you what to do. Here is a tip from some major mistakes that I have made, if you give in on the small things, the big things will be easier for them to demand of you. You need to do what you want and if he doesn't like it, he can kick rocks and you can find someone who doesn't mind a silly bracelet.

Best Answer

Thanks, doll. :)

Best Answer

tell him he can a f off b deal with it or c as i tell my frends if you have a problem with the way i run my life plese feel free to pettishion eather the surret or surprime court for guardianship of me till then to dam bad or c if he is your legal guardian tell him he can take those letters of guardianship and shove them up his but lol or d make me lol

Best Answer

insecure control freak

Best Answer

Are you serious? Not sure what the symbolic nature of the bracelet is, but never, NEVER let anyone tell you if you can or cannot wear a bracelet....Beginnings of control....RUN, RUN, RUN.

Best Answer