On this site for example, going through my phone, You name it I admit that I have snooped around before but I don't do any of that mess unless I have a reason to...which is reasonable. I don't go they things to start stuff. And when I usually snoop I find just what I'm looking for and it never fails. Yeah there may be some trust issues going on. But A lot of people say if you cant trust someone and need to constantly snoop then you should t be in a relationship. Ots not worth the heartache if you feel like your walking on thin ice. You shouldn't give your significant other a reason to snoop either if you're bidding things that you think aren't they're business.
Misophoniac Misophoniac 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Struggles

I was in a long distance relationship with this guy on here who would check out my profile all the time and I mentioned another guy he'd get all upset and say I was cheating on him....

I dumped him. It's not worth it if the trusts not there.

Best Answer

He's going to skin you live and wear you like last year's Versace.

Best Answer

i'll be honest. your bf is psychotic

Best Answer

I think you're an idiot for staying with this *******. He's a control freak and probably screws around on you himself. Find someone who's grown up and who won't treat you like a child.

Best Answer

If u love him to death get ready to suck up so bad if u don't love him that much ditch the tick

Best Answer

do unto others...

Best Answer

He SPIES on you?

Lose the loser.

Best Answer

He's cheating on you and suspects you do the same.

Best Answer

Stalker.....you should get away from him...

Best Answer