On this site for example, going through my phone, You name it I admit that I have snooped around before but I don't do any of that mess unless I have a reason to...which is reasonable. I don't go they things to start stuff. And when I usually snoop I find just what I'm looking for and it never fails. Yeah there may be some trust issues going on. But A lot of people say if you cant trust someone and need to constantly snoop then you should t be in a relationship. Ots not worth the heartache if you feel like your walking on thin ice. You shouldn't give your significant other a reason to snoop either if you're bidding things that you think aren't they're business.
Misophoniac Misophoniac 26-30, F 9 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Struggles

I was in a long distance relationship with this guy on here who would check out my profile all the time and I mentioned another guy he'd get all upset and say I was cheating on him.... <br />
I dumped him. It's not worth it if the trusts not there.

Best Answer

He's going to skin you live and wear you like last year's Versace.

Best Answer

If u love him to death get ready to suck up so bad if u don't love him that much ditch the tick

Best Answer

do unto others...

Best Answer

He SPIES on you?<br />
Lose the loser.

Best Answer

He's cheating on you and suspects you do the same.

Best Answer