lovelykaty lovelykaty 16-17, F 7 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Why in God's green Earth would a guy do something that stupid? Sounds like he is TRYING to make you jealous. Just saying...

Best Answer

Ouch, u made my tears fall :'( but thanks for the tip

Best Answer

Pls need all of your advice

Best Answer

Text him back and just tell him 'hope you have a good time' with no further response at all... leave him wondering WTH?

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

If you know them to be friends..it doesn't sound like cause for alarm...unless he's the sort that tells you things because he wants you to be jealous (and if he were that sort I'd say stay away from him in general)

Best Answer

I dont know? Maybe its hes ex orsomething

Best Answer

The reality is, trust is a choice. You have to decide if this boy is worth your trust...if he isn't it doesn't matter what he does because he's not for you. If he's worth your trust...then you have to consider getting more info about their relationship or simply taking him to have good intentions in general.

Best Answer

Advice plss

Best Answer

My advice would be to do nothing right now..and just ask him who she is later if you still think it's significant. He may volunteer the information eventually anyway considering you only know what you do because he told you.

Best Answer

So what should i do by now? He does not tell me what they are doing. Should i sit here and wait?

Best Answer

find something else to do

Best Answer

So? I just need to ignore them?

Best Answer

If you trust him and they are truly just friends then let them visit and leave it at that.... he cared enough to call you to let you know so I doubt he is trying to hide any thing.

Best Answer

Yes i trust him, but i dont even know What are they doing? What f they so something.? :(

Best Answer

at least he texted you and told you<br />
but talk to him about your feeling of you not being the girl thats with him

Best Answer

What should i do for now? Should i disturb them?

Best Answer

he texted you ... i imagine its ok for you to text back
and if you two are in a relationship and its not ok to text him ... then you can worry

Best Answer

Should i ask him! What are they doing!

Best Answer

of course, its within your right, and if he cant tell you then somethings going on

Best Answer

Ok :(

Best Answer