It's probably him that's cheating, he's trying to cover his own butt. He is obviously insecure and nothing you say or do is going to convince him you aren't cheating.

Best Answer

My bf thinks the same **** and it makes me so mad that I just want to beet the crazy out of him. He so blind that he cant see that he has a good woman bc other females have plaid with his heart. Trust issues. He has alot of them. Dont how long he going to put through this before he want to call it quits,I know I haven't cheated and will stick by his side. I feel crazy for doing it but I love him so much that hes the only man I want......

Best Answer

I'm in the exact same situation! My boyfriend and I have only been dating a month and we're both in love with eachother. I don't think he's cheating but he thinks even if I havent that I will. I get that he's been hurt, but accusing me of cheating, someone who would never cheat, is just going to make him miserable and even if we break up and he finds a new girlfriend the same thing will happen. He wants me to earn his trust, but how can I do that if he won't believe me in the first place? Even if I did want to cheat, which I don't, between uni, work and seeing him I don't even have the time!

Best Answer

Well check this out. 5 years of everything. Not nothin is left out. I have never cheated. Never ever thought of cheating. I started being accused a year ago around february. Remind u. I have never cheated a day not even a second n this relationship. Its a really bad feeling. It really hurts knowing he thinks im cheating. Out of all the years .Couldve cheated

Best Answer

Girl I'm going through the same problem now. It hurts so much and it's like you are lost for words when he starts accusing. Right now as we speak I feel like screaming for murder! I'm stressed and unhappy! I myself is looking for the answer to the exact same question u just asked. Sighs I want to leave so bad but I don't know why...

Best Answer

God i feel exactly the same way i've done nothing and he even thinks i check out other boys when i just glance at them. I get so mad all the time when he tells me i'm cheating and he says that ''Why do you get so mad if you have nothing to hide?'' well it's because you don't believe me. And today he even called me and told me that someone saw me with another boy? What? My browser history can prove that while he was at work i was on the internet all day and later i was with my mum?! Like how could i be with another boy and at home at the same time? You know it's starting to feel like he's making things up to cover his *** for doing the same thing and he's just trying to blame me for what he has done, god i'm so confused and angry. :(

Best Answer

You can't. It is a matter for trust and he obviously doesn't trust you. To me that

Best Answer

Tell him he is being insecure and move on.

Best Answer

It's so hard like I truely love him but he seems like he loves me but then all the sudden he doesn't

Best Answer

He could be Bi-polar or something else that could cause mood swings. His insecurities could eventually escalate into jealousy and eventually violence who knows. Sometimes it is best to leave, where the overgrown road leads to, a mystery.

Best Answer

Yea I try but i always find my self forgiving him for what he says or does

Best Answer

I cannot believe this bs...I have been reading your problems and tbey are an exact match to what I'm going through...<br />
I am also home all day but I am a grown woman of almost 50 my bf is 43 way to old to be acting like stupid teenagers.<br />
some of the suggestions you are getting should be considered..I have never loved a man as much as I love this guy, I have also known him for many many yrs..this screwing around issue has only been going on for just over a yr now..I am so fed up with it ..its so true, the more you try to prove your NOT screwing around the more he believes u are.. I never thought there could or would come a day that I am honestly thinking of packing it in. I feel I am wasting a bit part of my life always loving and caring and getting this bs back.. I'm way to old for this.. Dont waste your life and remember you still have small children that will grow to hear all this..what will it do to them. on tbat note, my teenage daughter moved out on us because she was sick of listening to all the bs.. <br />
love yourself enough to look for the better things in life for you and your kids. it truely is tiring to always be defending yourself and your honour why should we have to?

Best Answer

I have been with the same man for 15 years and he was hurt bad before me but I have been faithful to a fault. It doesn't let up. He still accuses me to this day of cheating and he cheated on me when I was pregnant with our first child. I am still here for my kids but really hate the accusations. If you don't have kids with him consider finding someone who believes in you and doesn't belittle your honest ways.

Best Answer

I agree my name is Lisa and my bf is Chris everyday if I get a new number from co workers or a friend he says I am cheating I told him on my life and kids also I would do a lie detector to prove I have never cheated but he says excuses like I don't text back right away or I erased my fb for him change my cell number got new job and nothing makes him stop acusing everyday it hurts cuz I love Chris Otto so much I cry every night what should I do?

Best Answer

Hey I am going through the same thing my boyfriend is accusing me of cheating and I love him dearly. I'm guessing he's been cheating on you that's why he's accusing you to ease the guilt and to make an excuse for him to feel it's not wrong. My best advice is to do nothing and saying nothing cause the more you try the worst it gets. Give him some space, don't call, or talk to him for a couple day or a week he will start missing you. That's wat I did. If he's cheating he's not going to make any effort to get back on your good grace or make things work. I know you feel hurt and confused and alone that how I felt. It hard to be a faithful woman

Best Answer

u shud not need to prove.....<br />
he is suspicious minded........<br />
no matter how much u prove he wont change his mind..instead he wud think u r more guilty.........<br />
leave him

Best Answer

if you have nothing to hide why would you lie

Best Answer

I was seeing someone and they would always be untrustworthy because I am attractive and independent. He was very insecure and it showed. I as very honest and told him if another guy had talked to me just because I wanted to be open with him. One day this other claims I was sexting him and he told the guy I was seeing. He ended up blowing up at me and calling me names like *****. I had no idea what he was talking about. I tried explaining it and it upset me greatly because it never happened. It was the most frustrating experience. He sided completely with the guy and never even asked me. Just starts calling me names and saying his instincts told him I was cheating. I ended it. His insecurity was such a turn off. Don't put up with guys like this. They are too much work.

Best Answer

Why does he think you are cheating?

Best Answer

Because I'm home most of the day while he is at work

Best Answer

So because you are home most of the day he believes you are cheating on him? Hmmmm

Best Answer

Maybe she is cheating and wants ways to disprove this to her bf so she can keep both persons.. :O

Best Answer

No I'm not cheating on him I have two kids and I have so many things going on right now n since I'm always tired he thinks I'm having sex with other ppl and its like I'm not I'm just up with my kids from 8am til 930pm n i have no help

Best Answer

I have the EXACT problem :(

Best Answer

Cheat

Best Answer

Best Answer