justme66 justme66 18-21, F 14 Answers May 21, 2012

Get him to drink plenty of pineapple juice before hand..it makes it takes nice and sweet.

Best Answer

The best way is to just try it. To be totally honest, I love it and I prefer to have it fill my mouth and then swallow it. <br />
If you want an advance taste, just give him a hand job and either catch some in your hand and taste it or take his penis in your mouth afterward and suck on it.

Best Answer

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm would love to chat with you................samantha

Best Answer

Okay, allow me to preface this by saying that the number of partners I've had in my lifetime can be counted on one hand...with a finger (or thumb) left over...<br />
That said, it's different for different guys...depends a lot on their diet, I think...and perhaps if they smoke, I don't know. Some so nasty it can't be choked down...others okay. At best, tolerable. I wouldn't want to bottle it to drink later or anything.<br />
Your bf is lucky to be getting his d*ck sucked to begin with...if you do not feel comfortable swallowing, then discreetly spit it out into a kleenex or something. If he is harrassing you about this, then he is just an @$$hole...sorry.

Best Answer

Read my reply. The first line is important.

Best Answer

Okay...I'm not a prude and I enjoy it too...with the *right* man...just trying to make sure the questionner is not in for any surprises...

Best Answer

jack him off save the *** and tell him to eat it ... ...tell him to do it first...then you will consider :)

Best Answer

In all seriousness, there's nothing like tasting it for yourself...<br />
Why try to figure it out in advance? Just be surprised by it... Anyway, knowing how many people like it, you should feel safe enough to know it won't be that bad if it ever turns out you don't like it!<br />
In all case however, this is something you must want to do, try for yourself, and not be imposed or pressured on you!

Best Answer

Well that depends on the guy's diet. If they eat a lot of fruits then it will be sweet. Guys who smoke and eat a lot of meats, not so good. I eat fruits though; plenty of'em. If u ever wanna suck me off and get a taste test let me know.

Best Answer

Really cuz I love black guys .. =) where u from

Best Answer

Posted by justme66 May 21st, 2012 at 4:28PM<br />
It is the best feeling in the world .... to have a hard throbbing **** just ******* your face like theres no tomorrow then we it **** OMG !!! can you say heaven I love the taste of fresh hot thick creamy ***** just oozing down my throat !!! In my exsperience tho black guys taste much better than white guys ..... I wish i had a big hard **** in my mouth right now.......anyone need a good ******* plz message me and ill take care of you and i always SWALLOW !!!!! =)

Best Answer

why do black guys tatse better than white guys ?

Best Answer

I don't know. It's your post. I took it from some post you made.

Best Answer
Best Answer

No, it's all exactly the same...as are dicks, black men do not actually have larger dicks...a **** is a **** like a vagina is a vagina

Best Answer