Because you pay the rent, and he does not.

Best Answer

Because he thinks it will be cheaper to live with you than live by himself or he is looking for someone to take care of him!

Best Answer

Just remind him that when he moves in that whats yours is yours and whats his is yours and if he has nothing then sing "hit the road jack" to him. lmao

Best Answer

Because hes a bum

Best Answer

I'd definitely say no. It's a death sentence to your relationship if it's this early.

Best Answer

Don't do it. You'll find out what he's really like, and then never be able to get rid of him.

Best Answer

saving cash my guess. if he increases what hes spending on you whats the issue? if your going to screw someone whats the major difference in living with them?

Best Answer

It never usually works out this early.

Best Answer

He's looking for someplace to stash is lazy self. He's outstayed his welcome wherever he was before and is looking for a free place to stay.

Best Answer

What else are you going to do?

Best Answer

He wants a trial marriage?

Best Answer

thats funny, since we dated once before that didnt work out, got back together and him telling me the first time was a trial run LOL holy crap!

Best Answer

Maybe he just wants to raid your underpants drawer?

Best Answer

Didn't you ask this a lil while ago?...

Best Answer

yes, but i couldnt fit in the part about the "i love you" not being said! so confused out of my mind. dunno what to do.

Best Answer