ladybug89 ladybug89 22-25, F 18 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Because you pay the rent, and he does not.

Best Answer

Because he thinks it will be cheaper to live with you than live by himself or he is looking for someone to take care of him!

Best Answer

Just remind him that when he moves in that whats yours is yours and whats his is yours and if he has nothing then sing "hit the road jack" to him. lmao

Best Answer

Because hes a bum

Best Answer

Without even saying the magical word? Oh my NO.

Best Answer

I'd definitely say no. It's a death sentence to your relationship if it's this early.

Best Answer

Hello Ms. LadyBug,

If he wants to move in with you, I would imagine that you have your own place to live, right? Okay. It sounds to me that he wants a free ride in terms of a living place, along with "benefits". In reality, I would hope it is up to YOU to decide whether he is allowed to move in with you. As an outsider, I think it is mostly for the benefit of your BF. What does your own intuition/gut tell you what is going on?

Cheers,

AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

i have my own place, he has his own place. he needs to move out to a new place by the end of this month, theres no lease on the new place as it is a friends house he is moving into. he knows i want to move out from my place as i cant afford it, he said we should live together, and i said why? and he said because i like you alot and i reakon weve known each other long enough.........in reality we havent. but dosent the saying goes "when u know u know?"

Best Answer

Don't do it. You'll find out what he's really like, and then never be able to get rid of him.

Best Answer

saving cash my guess. if he increases what hes spending on you whats the issue? if your going to screw someone whats the major difference in living with them?

Best Answer

It never usually works out this early.

Best Answer

He's looking for someplace to stash is lazy self. He's outstayed his welcome wherever he was before and is looking for a free place to stay.

Best Answer

Sound's like he wants to control you his place his rules crap...

Best Answer

What else are you going to do?

Best Answer

He wants a trial marriage?

Best Answer

thats funny, since we dated once before that didnt work out, got back together and him telling me the first time was a trial run LOL holy crap!

Best Answer

Maybe he just wants to raid your underpants drawer?

Best Answer

Didn't you ask this a lil while ago?...

Best Answer

yes, but i couldnt fit in the part about the "i love you" not being said! so confused out of my mind. dunno what to do.

Best Answer