flirtyemma121 flirtyemma121 18-21, F 4 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Well I think he was being honest and he didn't say he liked her did he? So, there is still hope... heck more than hope with an honest boy friend.

Best Answer

I think there should be no letting someone have him/her cos it's ya bestie. It really boils down to who he really likes and who has better chemistry. Just allow the both of you to get to know him.... fair competition if you both can handle. If he really likes your bestie.... he will definitely make his move without requiring you letting her have him... But if it's really obvious that you are sure he will not fancy you then maybe it's great to remain friends with him and get to know others guys? Then you will have more choices??

It could end up a situation where he might not be with either of you and maybe choose a 3rd person?

I always feel that it's good to be friends and drop subtle hints along the way see how things go.... let all things progress naturally.

Best Answer

everybody tell us we should go out and tht we are a good couple and we are always toghether he "accidently" bumps into me in the halls and he always hits me and I hit him back and where ever I go he goes and he dosent do tht to her he treats her like a friend but he acts different around me does tht mean he likes me or he likes me as a friens

Best Answer

Some guys i know act very cool infront of the girls they like... while some makes fun of the girls they fancy. I have came across both before.... so I cannot be sure. But do hang out more... show him your personality. If he is really keen on you you... he will definitely ask you out.... you can do the asking too? No harm... ? Do hang out more i suggest. But PLss...... do not feel toooo upset if he doesn't reciprocate your feelings. Do not ever feel he has any thing for you unless he says so himself to you.... If you happened to hang out with his bestie.... are you able to find out his feelings towards you in a subtle manner?? Just do not get hurt in the end. That's my sincerest wish for you....

Best Answer

Thank you! and if he choose her I wont be hurt cuz therez a cute boy I also fancy and he fanzy me too ;)

Best Answer

If she were your bff she would know you had a crush on him first. So I say No...

Best Answer

should I keep flirting with him cuz we hang out every day and people say we should go out and tht we make a good couple and he is always bumping into me on porpuse and we always hitting each other playfully and.he is always were I am does tht mean he like me or am I just a friend to him?

Best Answer

He likes you. keep flirting

Best Answer

they ask him infront of me and he said no and then they asked me infront of him and I said no how do I make him admit he likes me?

Best Answer

Just give him time. They put him on the spot..he freaked

Best Answer

Yeah maybe he tought it was nun of there buissness lol

Best Answer

That's just fookin' great.

Best Answer