theunderstandingflower theunderstandingflower 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Hobbies

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Best Answer

haha well definitely not a real one that's for sure... but maybe one of those vampire wannabes? the ones that drink blood haha this is to funny but well may be she is fulling you so don't freak.

Best Answer

i don't freak! im used to this sort of thing. (im good with weird). i don't think she is trying to fool me. she has always been honest with me in the past and she looked so sad when she said it. :(

Best Answer

totes

Best Answer

>:) sure....... *rollls eyes plasticly*

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

if you witness her drink blood she is one, teh human body can drink 2 liters of blood a day before there kidneys fail, but vamps drink more than that either way you shouldnt judge her

Best Answer

i asked if i could watch her but she said i would simply get in the way.

Best Answer

she must be afraid of you stoping her

Best Answer

i think its more of the oppersite, persides, she knows i wouldn't try and stop her. (we accturly had a rather lengthy discussion about it :L )

Best Answer

she's using her imagination you should use yours and pretend to be a werewolf and see how long your friendship lasts

Best Answer

i don't want to ruin the friendship.

Best Answer

how would pretending ruin the friendship

Best Answer

what if she turns out to be real and she see's that ive lyed to her after she trusted me with her secret? she would never be able to trust me again!

Best Answer

ask her to turn you

Best Answer

i can't ask her that!!!

Best Answer

shes not a real vampire

Best Answer

even if i did ask her, even if she was a real vampire, she would still say no!

Best Answer

you suck goodbye

Best Answer

yes i do :p you've been the weekest link...goodbye!

Best Answer