iamkitty123 iamkitty123 18-21, F 23 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

This sounds like a Jerry Springer episode waiting to happen.

Best Answer

no, this is just daily life on EP... move along... these are not the weirdos we are looking for...

Best Answer

why not because its a good bet he will have a same sex partner too

Best Answer

iv been to jail and if you have a gf thats cool but dont you think think youll want something more maybe you should end it with your bf until he gets out that way if you do meet another guy you wont hurt him and get his hopes up and also you might not get confused later on or be tempted to cheat

Best Answer

Good advice.

Best Answer

Unless he's in there for beating her... then when he gets out he'd probably kill her! :o hmm... I guess, might as well leave either way then. ^_^

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

that has nothing to do with the question or my advice
the girl didnt say anything about why the dude is in jail

Best Answer

So you should cheat because he says it's ok? That's rather revolting on both your parts..I think you should dump him because he clearly thinks you won't remain faithful unless you have someone to have séx with and a woman having séx with you turns him on, so he suggested that, as you are, coincidentally, bisexual. He hopes a woman will keep you busy so you don't run to another man.

Best Answer

I think you should just dump him and go find someone else.

Best Answer

$500 your got a bigger peenis then me ....

Best Answer

I think this is a question that is your decision alone. If your bf says you can have a gf, would he let you have a bf too? Or does he consider being with a guy cheating, and being with a girl not cheating?

Best Answer

If he doesn't consider it cheating with a girl, he probably is the type to ask her to describe the activities between her and the other girl. Or he will get out and ask if he can join. Ugh. I'm bisexual as well and I always hated guys who would do that.

Best Answer

I don't know why but I could imagine if a woman I was dating was with another woman at the same time... I wouldn't consider it cheating. I think that I'd be okay with it. Maybe. I'm pretty sure I'd be okay with it though. 0_o Idk.

Best Answer

Hopefully he won't be too mad when you are head over heels in love with someone else while he is gone.

Best Answer

Yes,,,do whatever you choose...he is prison. He isn;t your husband..you owe him nothing...he knows that

Best Answer

Unless he's the biggest guy in prison he'll be getting **** so why shouldn't you get *****?

Best Answer

Why not? Besides he agreed too.Life goes on.

Best Answer

He said you can, so it's not gonna be wrong if you would have a girlfriend. But don't forget him. :)

Best Answer

If he gave you his "OK" (which you do NOT need, BTW), have fun!

Best Answer

Depends on how much you love him. If you love him a lot. then ain't it worth waiting for him?

Best Answer

So your boyfriend said u can have a girlfriend - nice of him to give you "permission" - while he meets new boyfriends during the next 3 yrs in Jaiil...... Move on with your life

Best Answer

HAHAHA! I think he's just hoping to have 2 girlfriends when he gets out. :D

Best Answer

why not have both

Best Answer

If it helps you get through the lonely nights and long days..... but beware of the heart it does strange things when intimate matters are involved.

Best Answer

if ya love each other dont do it.. im going thru the same **** girl.

Best Answer

Well she didn;t say why he was in the slammer, but you get 2-3 for parking tickets. Unless there are really really good reasons to think he will be a different person when he get out, I say run like hell. i

Best Answer