rae16 rae16 18-21, F 28 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Family Struggles

Your mom must be a joy around this time of year huh?

Best Answer

Hecks no... she's my.bio mom.. I see my adopted mom as my real mom.

Best Answer

All in favor of EP installing a Sarcasm font say aye!

Best Answer

Aye!

Best Answer

Your reaction should be packing your **** and walking out, while saying nothing.

Best Answer

I have no where to go...

Best Answer

Oh, this breaks my heart. I'm so sorry. Parents can be so cruel sometimes.

Best Answer

Yes they can...

Best Answer

When do you get to go home? Today, I hope.

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

mistake for her good for you

Best Answer

Your mom is terrible....it sounds like you would be better off without her in your life, sad but true. You probably should keep your distance from her so she can never bother you. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

thank you hun.

Best Answer

My mother also told me that she was considering an abortion when she was pregnant for me. She still thinks she failed because of me and now has nothing to do with me.

Best Answer

see that's how my bio mom felt. But I was adopted when I was two so she never had to even raise me!

Best Answer

Just walk away and never try to contact her again. You are not a mistake!!! You were brought here to this earth for a reason. Find that reason and be around people who care about you. Just because she is blood...doesn't she should love you. I have a lil cousin in the same situation....love yourself you are beautiful

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I would tell her that it was not your fault, she should had protection or kept her legs close, I'm sorry that she had told you that because you are innocent.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Smile and remind her that you may well get to pick her retirement home. <br />
Seriously, it is a difficult attitude to understand. There are two ways to handle it. You can let it fester like an open wound, dragging you down emotionally and making you bitter. Or, you can accept her for who she is, understand that it is unlikely that she will change, and move on to live a life filled with joy and love. My own father and I had near fatal confrontation on several occasions and the last thing he said to me before dying was "get the F(&k away from me). It took me time to come to terms with his life and feelings, but eventually I did. Now I have a wonderful family, a good life, and he is dead. I'd say I won! I did forgive him for the hell he put me through, and that helped me move forward. Let her go an move on, live a life worth living.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Well, you should say, "You're complaining? Look at it from my point of view, I'm the one who should be complaining here." <br />
Seriously though, what you do or don't do is not the reason for who your mother is or what her life has been like. Just know that and take her for who she is don't show animosity or hurt and just move on with your life.

Best Answer

Okay thanks

Best Answer

Wow, reading that actually brought tears to my eyes. I don't know how anyone can treat their own blood like that ): I'm with the guy with the cat on his head tho. Use it as motivation to show her how wrong she is. (:

Best Answer

No tears...its a part of life I guess...

Best Answer

But it doesn't have to be part of life... nor should it be.

Best Answer

Im use to it from her...read my stories... some if the crap she did.

Best Answer

Apologize and walk out of her life. It's too bad she hasn't gotten over it but it doesn't make you less worthy of respect and love from anyone else.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Just pity her... what a poor excuse for a mother she is....

Best Answer

I knoe

Best Answer

Boot to the head!

Best Answer

i want to so bad.

Best Answer

Wow, hell no don't react! Remain neutral, she probably wants you to react in a negative way! It's not worth it! Omg, wow can't believe she would say something like that!!!!!! *hugs

Best Answer

Thanks... hugs

Best Answer

Every mother has a responsibility to her children, she has no right to say that 2 u, unless u did somethin' great, something that spun her dearly..

Best Answer

Shes been like that since I was a baby nd got adopted nd tooken fem her.

Best Answer

No..don't give her the satisfaction...i'm sorry you had to hear that.

Best Answer

Its fine...

Best Answer

Yes. How about 'Say goodbye and never see her again'?

Best Answer