He also had a pouch, like a kangaroo.

Best Answer

Everyone does kind of. Coccyx or somthing.

Best Answer

It could be true. He spent a lot of time on the Galapagos Islands figuring out how things were different but in an organised fashion over extended periods of time. Maybe he stayed there that long that he evolved a tail and this could have been what finally clicked in his head that he had 'discovered' evolution. Maybe his tail then 'evolved' back and fell off before he arrived back home.<br />
;-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Our maths teacher told us that.

Best Answer

hahahaha. I must be psychic ... LOL

Best Answer

His ship was called the Beagle, maybe it had a tail too?

Best Answer

The embryo goes through all the transitions ... from a fish, to a reptile, to a mammal, finally a human

Best Answer

Do you believe in that stupid theory?

Best Answer

look under a microscope ... I think the Nephilim interfered with our DNA ... BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT

Best Answer

From Wikipedia ' there have been several documented cases of (human) tails containing cartilage or up to five vertebrae'

Best Answer

i thought your teacher was talking about the sign of tali in human and it was fault listening of you<br />
and came up with this question with blind and head off.<br />
Science kid

Best Answer

He had a tail when he was an embryo.

Best Answer

it could be. Some people do, just like some people have an additional finger. Doesn't some like the sort of thing one would be inclined to make public though, so how would your teacher know if he did?

Best Answer

What about the “tail”? Some of you have heard that man has a “tail bone” (also called a coccyx), and that the only reason we have it is to remind us that our ancestors had tails. You can test this idea yourself, although I don’t recommend it. If you think the coccyx is useless, fall down the stairs and land on it. (Some of you may have actually done that-unintentionally, I’m sure!) What happens? You can’t stand up; you can’t sit down; you can’t lie down; you can’t roll over. You can hardly move without pain. In one sense, the coccyx is one of the most important bones in the whole body. It’s an important point of muscle attachment required for our distinctive upright posture (and also for defecation, but I’ll say no more about that.)http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c024.html

Best Answer

We all have a tail bone, but I don't believe Darwin had any more than that.

Best Answer

Maybe..It would perhaps give him an interest in how such things come about.

Best Answer