brittanyrmackey brittanyrmackey 22-25, F 20 Answers Jul 5, 2012

Invite friends over get drunk, dance on the tables, AND MAKE SURE YOU GET IN WITH SOMEONE HOT!. It's your birthday your allowed to bring out your wild side ;D. But how wild can you get? hahaha ;)

Best Answer

It's on a tuesday

Best Answer

Have IT ON A FRIDAY! Or a Saturday.

Best Answer

That's more of something I would have done when I was younger

Best Answer

look your 23. Your young. Have some fun, get out there ;).

Best Answer

don't get your hopes up.

Best Answer

Drink large amounts of beverages that make you feel fun :)

Best Answer

milkshakes?

Best Answer

I like the shamcock shakes ;) ya I spelled it that way and decided not to correct it... hahaha

Best Answer

I can't spell so you just told on yourself hahahah

Best Answer

Call the nearest small airport that gives flying lessons, and schedule a "learn to fly" introductory lesson. You'll get some "stick time" and may discover your true passion. <br />
(Of course, that would be MY fun thing. I soloed at 20.)

Best Answer

My dad just bought an ultralight. So flying around will be in my future surly :) How ironic

Best Answer

Go to a concert with a few friends .

Best Answer

hmmmm.... believe it or not, my favorite thing to do is to get a couple good movies, carry out food, and sit at home and enjoy them, possibly with friends and/or family, though that's not even necessary. going on a ferris wheel or to a fair or something can be fun too. has to be something special like a travelling carnival though; big theme parks are too stressful

Best Answer

Go to a car dealership and ask to testdrive a car. Make sure you have a salesman come with you. Have your friends do the same. Then, meet up at a prearranged place and make them fight to the death.

Best Answer

hahaha. I know the friends I'd have go too lol

Best Answer

Play "I Like Big Butts" cranked all the way up and shake your ***!

Best Answer

I do that anyway. ha.

Best Answer

My 9 and 12 year old boys keep me up-to-date on today's music and unbelievable dance moves they practice every day.......lots of fun. Thanks guys...

Best Answer

haha. That's cute. They sound fun :)

Best Answer

Why not visit a museum and take a walk around some big city's downtown area then treat yourself or have someone treat you to an awesome dinner and then go up on to a tall building and have a drink looking down on the city lights at night.

Best Answer

Awe, that sounds amazing!!!

Best Answer

it is an awesome day I have done that many time and it wasn't even by b day but I enjoyed a day like that.

Best Answer

I'm jealous

Best Answer

what big city are you near?I can pretty much tell which tall building has a nice bar on one of the top floors and how good the restaurant is...which museums I like best etc.No need to be jealous just need to go out and do it.

Best Answer

First of all...Happy Birthday (in advance). You'll be 23. Do whatever you darn well please.

Best Answer

Hahaha. Thank you :)

Best Answer

I was going to say sex but I looked at your profile and that's inappropiate, so just go out have fun, don't get too crazy, be safe.

Best Answer

Hahaha.

Best Answer

karaoke! :D its awesome!!!

Best Answer

That's a good idea. B dubs

Best Answer

dibs on "Sweet Caroline"!!! :D

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

giddy up!!! :D

Best Answer