I had a fever last night, it was around 101.. but i havent had one since I woke up.. *I asked on here because it takes too long to get into a doctor here... Only 1 doctors office for Dependants of the Soldiers, this 1 building is the dr office for 4 bases... My husband is Active Duty, so I have "priority" but it can still take up to 7 business days for me to get an appointment and by that time im usually not sick anymore.. i havent felt sick like this in a long time so i asked for ideas of what it could be..
ProudArmyWife2007 ProudArmyWife2007 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 14, 2009

Sounds like either the flu or just a very bad cold

Best Answer

I am so sorry you feel bad I hope it is nothing serious maybe you should see your doctor and make sure it's not the Flu...

Best Answer

Iā€™d say your warranty just expired.

Best Answer

at least its not swine flu

Best Answer

Sounds like just a flu or something...talk to a doc if you're worried.

Best Answer

Stop eating anything except fresh fruit and veggies, and drink a lot of water. You'll feel better, promise.

Best Answer

some sort of virus? keep your fluids up

Best Answer

If you HAD a fever yesterday and DON'T have it today you could of had food poisoning. Usually if you have the flu or a cold, your symptoms get worse not better. <br />
Though to be sure you'd need to see a doctor.

Best Answer

flu or cold.. see a doctor if it doesnt go away in a few days.. take tylonal!

Best Answer

H1N1!!! Idk I'm not a Dr, but if you get a high fever (like over 103f) then maybe. If not probably just reg cold/flu.

Best Answer

Sounds fluish. Maybe with a touch of stomach virus.

Best Answer

You have a COMMON COLD!<br />
Didn't your parents teach you ANYTHING?

Best Answer