I had a fever last night, it was around 101.. but i havent had one since I woke up.. *I asked on here because it takes too long to get into a doctor here... Only 1 doctors office for Dependants of the Soldiers, this 1 building is the dr office for 4 bases... My husband is Active Duty, so I have "priority" but it can still take up to 7 business days for me to get an appointment and by that time im usually not sick anymore.. i havent felt sick like this in a long time so i asked for ideas of what it could be..
ProudArmyWife2007 ProudArmyWife2007 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 14, 2009

Sounds like either the flu or just a very bad cold

Best Answer

I am so sorry you feel bad I hope it is nothing serious maybe you should see your doctor and make sure it's not the Flu...

Best Answer

I’d say your warranty just expired.

Best Answer

at least its not swine flu

Best Answer

Sounds like just a flu or something...talk to a doc if you're worried.

Best Answer

Stop eating anything except fresh fruit and veggies, and drink a lot of water. You'll feel better, promise.

Best Answer

some sort of virus? keep your fluids up

Best Answer

If you HAD a fever yesterday and DON'T have it today you could of had food poisoning. Usually if you have the flu or a cold, your symptoms get worse not better.

Though to be sure you'd need to see a doctor.

Best Answer

flu or cold.. see a doctor if it doesnt go away in a few days.. take tylonal!

Best Answer

H1N1!!! Idk I'm not a Dr, but if you get a high fever (like over 103f) then maybe. If not probably just reg cold/flu.

Best Answer

Sounds fluish. Maybe with a touch of stomach virus.

Best Answer

You have a COMMON COLD!

Didn't your parents teach you ANYTHING?

Best Answer