just puke on one of them and they'll get the idea; just say no

Best Answer

Tell them you are allergic to alcohol. Also go, get virgin drinks, and have a good time.

Best Answer

try a sweet wine...like moscato...or any peach wine...you can even add orange juice or pineapple juice to down the alcohol more...and if you just cant take any sort of alcohol order a coke and just be engaging no one said you have to get drunk to let loose

Best Answer

YOU COULD ALWAYS MAKE YOUR MARK BY BEING THE DESIGNATED DRIVER FOR YOUR DESIGNATED DRUNK COWORKERS. DRINK SODA WHILE THEY DRINK VODKA HAVE A GOOD TIME THEY WILL COMMEND YOU FOR TAKING THEM HOME SAFELY.

Best Answer

If you are bright enough to come up with an AP level user name, you are certainly capable if saying NO! And meaning it. Really.

Best Answer

Show some backbone and tell them no.

Best Answer

You should never feel pressured into doing something you do not want to do. What's wrong with simply telling them you don't want a drink?

Best Answer

Thanks NigelDoes- thats what I ususally do- I'm pretty good about sticking to my guns- I guess the portion I want advice on is how I can mitigate feeling like I'm missing out on great bonding experiences with my coworkers if that makes any sense.
I'm not so career-driven that I need to be besties with my coworkers, but if I have to spend 40+ hours a week with them, I do want to be on everyone's fun list, if everyone is on each others'.

Best Answer

do we have to go over this again? "JUST SAY NO" :p tell them you're a recovering alcoholic maybe they'll stop lol

Best Answer