smileandwave smileandwave 36-40, F 5 Answers Jan 28, 2012

it was very tasty thankyou..................

Best Answer

I thought I saw it slumming in a back alley gutter over in the bad side of town

Best Answer

was it wearing fishnets? Damn it to hell, I thought we talked about this!

Best Answer

I don't think that's the worst of your problems....

Best Answer

I think I may have while I was looking for mine a day or so ago, passing by on a aero-float, looked happy. :)

Best Answer

Oh good. Please tell me it wasn't trying to get into someone elses head. I get so jealous!

Best Answer

Can't say I blame you, althoooooough, maybe to pop in and take a look around, could prove interesting. Or scary! LOL

Best Answer

The eyes are open, the mouth is moving ... but Mr. Brain has long since departed, hasn't he, smileandwave?

Best Answer

Yes, yes, he's got to be around here somewhere unless he's finally given up on me and moved on to a scholar for more excitement. He was just telling me the other day that there EP questions were making him quiver. Maybe I should have taken his thoughts to heart....wait, heart was stolen last week....u think they might be traveling together?

Best Answer

ha, i was quoting Blackadder, a British comedy ... caught in on netflix here in the states

Best Answer