Ever since I had surgery in 2005 by body temperature is always higher then most. I had my gallbladder removed in 05.. in 07 I had my appendix removed.. Is it normal to have a higher body temperature or should i be a little worried..
ProudArmyWife2007 ProudArmyWife2007 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 26, 2009

Ever since I had my baby nearly two years ago, I've ran a fever from 99.5 to 100.9! They have ran all kinds of tests, and everything comes back normal. I just feel extra tired when they start. Its now only usually getting up to 99.1 or 99.2 so its not as bad as it used to be, the last doctor I was at said sometimes after any type of surgery OR pregnancy your body can have a temperature control problem. I'm not sure if there is any fix for it, but will def let you know If I find out. Do you get tired at all with the low grade fever?

Best Answer

if it is around that temp all the time it must be normal for you<br />
after my gall bladder removal I have had high blood pressure but it is controlled with medication, damn gall bladders are a nusiance even after removal

Best Answer

body can be building antibodies which is good, probably means its use to fighting things for ya like the gall bladder attacks, etc... so now you have some guards up for anything to come. You probably fight infections well.

Best Answer

If you feel well, that's normal for you. In future measure it only when you have a fever. Temperatures vary throughout the day; 98.6 is the median. I know that mine is lower than that in the morning.

Best Answer

Consult with your doctor! TAKE CARE!!!

Best Answer

99.1 is perfectly acceptable.

Best Answer

It should be 98.6 degrees.

Best Answer

Mine is slightly lower than normal, and I'm fine!

Best Answer