Your in a tuff spot. If you can look for another job a messed up boss can screw up your life an health.

Best Answer

Tell him to stick it up his ***.

Best Answer

in what way,.....?

Best Answer

I got hurt at work and I can't lift pull or push more than 5 lbs and I work at liquor store and I have to lift a lot of stuff

Best Answer

if you have a doctors note, your employer is required to put you on lite duty, if that's not possible then you need to contact your states wage and hour department and seek advice from them.

Best Answer

I know but she's trying to go against it and it's driving me insane

Best Answer

you can work cash. Pretty sure with Dr. note they cant force you.

Best Answer

Are you working for him under the table? Otherwise, you can get workman's comp. If you are working for him under the table, you are mostly screwed, unless you want to get him in trouble for hiring you that way. He can get into big trouble with taxes and pay. If you are really hurting badly, you should probably seek a lawyer.

Best Answer

No I get paid hourly

Best Answer

Well, file for workman's comp. That's what it's there for. To protect you in the event of injury. What are you so afraid of?

Best Answer

Is it workers comp?

Best Answer

I'm not sure just yet

Best Answer

Don't do it. It's a fairly common business practice to have someone who was just injured come into work before the time expires to lessen or eliminate liability. If your boss tries to force the issue, you have the start of a good legal suit.

Best Answer

My husband said the same thing

Best Answer

Good luck.

Best Answer