I am sometimes not sure how to answer him, it feels awkward to tell him "yeah you can do that" lol. How am I supposed to answer in such situation?
MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 4 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

Stand tall, raise your arms, and say, "YES MINION! YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION!"

Then sit back down as if nothing has happened.

;)

Best Answer

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH Pls, why did you have to say that!!! Now next time he does it, this comment will have to pop into my head and I AM SURE I will start laughing!!!

Best Answer

Sounds like an excellent response. :)

Best Answer

:D He wouldn't mind, he will probably be laughing with me!

Best Answer

This happens at work with me too. I'm not always too sure how to react to it either. He's newer than I am, so that makes some things more understandable, but it's still a little off putting.

Best Answer

As for my self, there is no even a comparison! He is totally more experienced so it really really feels awkward when not just he is consulting but actually looking for an answer, I am not sure why he does that lol! But he is a great boss in general!

Best Answer

Haha! I wouldn't know how to react to that! Though, it sounds like it's a compliment to you. Like he respects your opinion. That could be him second guessing his choices as well.

Best Answer

lol! Yeah exactly. I don't mind it, I just find it weird and awkward giving that surely he knows better than me O.o

Best Answer

Lol I would totally feel the same way!

Best Answer

Are you an advisor then.

If so that is your job!

If not ask for an Upgrade in position and salary!

Best Answer