That does seem a bit strange, it reminds me of when my boss saying on how hairy my legs were one time I rolled up my long trousers to scratch my legs, however, he only asked me if my chest was as hairy as my legs, I told him yes, just as hairy but he never asked me to take a photograph of my hairy chest.Perhaps your boss has a fetish about men who have hairy chests and would only employ them if they had. If any of his employees had no hair on their chest then they would not get a job. In your case he wants to actually make sure you DO have a hairy chest, if not, you might not get the promotion you want, it does seem very odd that he wants to know if you have a hairy chest, is the job the type that you must be hairy. I once heard of a case where all the guys in this particular job had to wear sleeveless type tank top vests, the stipulation was the men had to have hairy shoulders to get the job, so at the interview stage they either had to have sleeveless tops or ***** off. Out of a 100 men interviewed for this job only 20 had hairy shoulders, they got the job. I am not sure if your boss wants you to be ******** down to show off your hairy chest or not, maybe it is, if not as I say it does seem a bit odd to say the least. It does seem he maybe just wants to know if you are a hairy guy, if the job is one which it does not matter if you are hairy or not I would complain about such a request in no uncertain way, very odd indeed.

Best Answer

Send him a pic of your down stairs mix up. :) that'll b throw him for a loop

Best Answer

Are you a woman ????<br />
Doesnt matter - in most companies in most countries that is an impropper request. It is risky but I would complain to the most senior level either he or you will be sacked !

Best Answer

Yes so would I, why must the guy have a hairy chest to get the job, what was the job anyway?

Best Answer

I am sure this is man with a hair fetish that goes beyond just liking men who have hairy chests. I have a hairy chest, like guys who also have them but I would never employ a person just because he had chest hair, surely this must be the equivilent of a female having large breasts to be employed in some club.

Best Answer