If that was the only time, probably no...if it happens again, well...

Best Answer

Yes its the first time he does that, he has covered before and he always keeps his distance this time my leg was a
ble to touch his... AND I am wearing thights so it felt even more weird

Best Answer

Your situation is similar to the Space Shuttle launch - are you "GO OR NO GO"...there are two sides to this and I can't speak for him, so if given the same set-up, what do YOU want to happen?

Best Answer

Nothing, I respect their marriage and myself of course, there is no way nothing is going to happen but I have a weird feeling something is .. he asked me to help him write a report because his writing is sloppy.. he always does his own. the only difference is that this report will be long..

Best Answer

Well, if you want nothing to get started, you had better make sure that he understands this completely in every way possible...as for helping with his report, suggest that he look elsewhere for help...be sorry but be clear about it...

Best Answer

Thank you very much!! I sure will.. now we were talking about relaxing at home and I said I like to dress comfty at home and he asked " you were small shorts or something?so I answered no I wear long sweats and my mans shirt

Best Answer