I kinda was thinking of becoming a gainer anyways And I like my BF alot so any advice on how I can get fat currently i weigh 105 and my height is 5'11'' Im pretty sure I wanna do thisbut do you think I should My BF said he wants me to wreigh a least 225 by the end of the year
linkplusdarklink linkplusdarklink 13-15, M 15 Answers Jan 11 in Dating & Relationships

this gaining, fat feeder thing has got to stop! do you know how flipping crazy you sound? Surely you can find yourself a guy that doesn't want to change you.

Best Answer

what do you mean gaining fat feeder thing and fine ill break up with him now that I think about it its kinda gross

Best Answer

the whole "trend" to feed someome fat or the intense desire to eat yourself huge is so strange to me.

Atta girl, now your thinking!

Best Answer

yeah I find it odd to Its just my Boyfreimd and others always called me anorexic

Best Answer

THats' insane dude.<br />
Don't be a gainer. That's so unhealthy. <br />
I don't hate people who are fat. I love fat people. I hate people pressuring healthy people to get fat though. It's just wrong. <br />
Why would anyone want someone to be fat? It's cruel.

Best Answer

well he calls me anorexic all the time

Best Answer

If you aren't anorexic, then that's just mean. He's sounds like he talks down to you a lot. If you have any personal desire to be bigger, then the best way to do that is build muscle, not add fat.

Best Answer

Ok I guees ill never be perfect

Best Answer

No one is perfect. Perfection is an illusion. An abstract concept. Just be what you decide to be because you decide to be it, not because someone else bullies you into it.

Best Answer

Are you here to seek attention... That sounds insane... So wrong, and why do such thing to your self, self respect... Love doesn't mean Obedience....

Best Answer

what you saying

Best Answer

Muscle mass weights more then fat, so you might want to start building some muscles.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Is your health and well being something you don't care about, is your boyfriend more important. Why not just jump off a cliff. If that is what he wants, then he is not in love with you. Would you cut off a leg for him, or be crippled for life, over wieght leads to diabetes. D on't do it, love yourself and take care of the only one that should really care..You

Best Answer

Don't know about the jump off a cliff bit! Everything else you've written, solid gold! ( I know where you were coming from with the cliff bit! Does give it some impact, I just think there are better ways to say it!)

Best Answer

lol..your right.. forget the cliff..Just don't throw your life away..

Best Answer

wth, just stop.

Best Answer

stop what and I was thinking and I sent him a text saying thats ok ill stay the way I am

Best Answer

stop even considering such a thing. why in the world would a skinny person want to become fat? do you know how hard people work to lose weight?

Best Answer

What on earth would make you do that? You'll have medical issues, feel like crap most the time and have a horrible job getting it off. Most people want someone else to put weight on so other people won't look at them. Think about it! Seriously, talk to your doctor about it. I've spent time in intensive care units, the fat ones stay in there upto 3 times longer than average people.

Best Answer

ya, I can't think of any doctor who'd advice someone to put on weight.

Best Answer

Not very often, they do if they the patient is underweight. As a kid I was underweight, had to eat ice cream every night. Wish I had that problem now!

Best Answer

well unless there anorexic but yeah I think Im going to break up with him

Best Answer

my BF calls me a anorexic fagg

Best Answer

he sounds so sweet...NOT.

Best Answer

I just want someone to love me

Best Answer

Welcome to the real world, we all want someone to love us! This someone though shouldn't be hurting us, even the name calling he does turns me off! Find someone that respects you!

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Don't underestimate yourself! I'm sure you're a really nice person. There are others that will love you more than this loser you're currently with.

Best Answer

we parted ways last night his last word to me were **** you you bulimic loser

Best Answer

Time to heal, brush yourself off, find your true love! Take care!

Best Answer

You could gain some weight but you don't have to get fat to please him. It's not worth ruining your health over.

Best Answer

It's your body, your choice.

Best Answer

do what you want just make sure you do it without ruining your health

Best Answer

Sooo unhealthy. Don't do it. If your boyfriend can't accept you the way you are than you shouldn't really be with him. As a plus sized person take it from me, it isn't fun. I am in pain all the time because of it.

Best Answer

I would not its unhealthy take care of ur body u only have one

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer