lilyavenus lilyavenus 22-25, F 5 Answers Jul 8 in Dating & Relationships

he knows exactly how to manipulate you to make you do more for him, and for him to just carry on being the selfish *** that he is, while making you believe that YOU are the problem

Best Answer

Think so? It is even frightening for me to imagine being with someone else..honestly, I am quite afraid of having another relationship like this one :(

Best Answer

just reading another of your posts, oh dear honey, get rid of this slouch! He thinks because he is a little older than you that he can rule the roost, even though its you doing all the work! There is no reason that you should meet another useless jerk like this. Yes, they exist, he isn't the only one, but don't allow him to feel that you can't do any better. That's one of the tricks of this kind of person. He is relying on keeping hold of you because you do so much for him, then he moans that you aren't doing enough, and it never ends.

Best Answer

Tell him to go to hell and get off his butt. Lazy excuse for a man in my books.

Best Answer

Maybe HE needs another GF.

Best Answer

That would be quite sad for me...

Best Answer

You would be rid of him. You don't need his negativity and draining of your resources. Look for a man who fully appreciates you.

Best Answer

Just to elaborate more: <br />
We have been together for 4 years, with ups and downs yet I never left him behind. I am not rich but have a more stable job than him so i pay for many of our dates. I am currently busy with my day job and as a part time dancer, yet still I reserve time for him. I did housework for him (not living together) when i was free. <br />
I don't feel well with his flirting behavior yet didn't scold him in public...<br />
Recently he asks for personal space so much and I am okay with that. However when I asked him out for dinner last night, he lost his temper and blamed my immaturity.<br />
Maybe he wants me to stay home as full time "wife" but my work is an important financial source..

Best Answer