Given your age,I have to advise you to get on with life.It is a mere minor bump in the road.My fiance,the ONLY woman I ever fell in love with,passed from cervical cancer.That's an issue.People have and you will,more pressing issues.The important thing is to grow and learn from it.I'm willing to bet it wasn't all insided,so be honest with yourself,assess the relationship,continue the good and fix the bad,don't build walls,don't make the next one pay for the last one.Treat every relationship as its own.Good luck.

Best Answer

*insided was suppose to read one sided.

Best Answer

Awww....hugs! It will get better with time. Dont worry. I am also in the same ship if it makes you feel better.

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

You will need to have time to think matters over and spend time with people who are close to you. Try to keep yourself occupied and not let the break up, break you down. Speak to people who have been in the same situation and seek help.

Best Answer

k

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

U made a statement, & I said ok, didn't realize it was that difficult to decifer

Best Answer

I kind of stupid right now

Best Answer

Yeah, par for the course actually. Time will wear it off. Just wait for the anger. That's not as bad.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm sorry I can say anything useful other than keep you head up and keep going. Hopefully things will get better. <br />
Btw is it your birthday?

Best Answer

Yes it is I am 28 today

Best Answer

Happy birthday!

Best Answer

Thank u

Best Answer