I been dealing with his mental abuse for 2 years and I had enough...Today was my breaking point...I am soooo done..
chanal1 chanal1 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 10, 2009

You answered your own question.

You've been dealing with his mental abuse for 2 years and are soooooo done.

Best Answer

Good for you!

You're free!

Free to be happy, free to grow, free to live on your own terms, free--when you are ready for it--to love and be loved in the way that is true and right. =)

Best Answer

because you were brave enough to realise you deserved more. good on you :)

Best Answer

because he pushed you to your limit. you had enough. you know this is what you need. good for you for being able to do what needed to be done. ((((hugs to you))))

Best Answer

you were just use to having that a$$ hole around - now you feel you have lost a limb... never mind you will recover and learn to live without him - best thing you did in 2 years!

Best Answer

You were ready to let him go. I was with my boyfriend for two years and when i broke up with him It felt nice. I mean, dont get me wrong, I feel sad and lonely because I dont have SOMEONE. I didnt need to be with my bf anymore because i knew it was an unhealthy relationship that wasn't going to work. you dont need to find anyone right now. go have fun, experience, but dont be stupid

Best Answer

Sweetie, good for you! You certainly deserve someone better than that. No one should ever have to endure any abuse!

Best Answer

you answerd it yourself, you are over it.

Best Answer

WTF! You deleted boxerbro's answer! LMAO

Best Answer

LOL outstanding go find a new one

Best Answer