if you wanna know the entire story read my lastest blog, I just posted it, I'm feeling really....numb and I dont know whats next we live together and everything will be gone tomorrow......I need some advice but I'd suggest you'd read my blog first its titled.. "It doesn't feel real" its....kinda lengthy but this just happen and I have alot on my mind. :/
amstevens23 amstevens23 26-30, F 6 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Struggles

Make sure you look into all your resources such as child support, emotional support, and if you live in the states look at resources that will benefit your child, such as medical care. If you both can draw up an agreement on parenting that would be beneficial for not only both of you but for your son's sake.

Best Answer

Your best source of information would be from an attorney.

Best Answer

Child support and a lifetime commitment through your son. Good Luck !

Best Answer

Ask an attorney, not a bunch of EPers.

Best Answer

Your relationship may have ended, but his relationship to your son will never change. He is still the father of this child. One way or the other, you both will need to work things together for your son. Don't you worry now, I know it may be tough right now, but you really need to be strong for your son. You have to think of him now. Your son needs you more!!! Have your family guide you through this tough time you are facing. :-))) You can do this !

Best Answer