moulz moulz 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Just be yourself. Nobody is ever expected to love the in laws, don't go out of your way. If they don't like who you are, it's none of your concern.

Best Answer

thank u :)

Best Answer

talk about lessons when you are with them...and dont disturb him when his learning

Best Answer

sure :) thx

Best Answer

Your bf will grow up to have a lot of personal problems because he's got parents who won't let him live his own life without interference.

Best Answer

exactly! i've told him that you need to make ur own decisions and he did that's why we're still together

Best Answer

I know it all to well. I am nearly 63. If I had my life to live over, I would have done exactly what I wanted to do, instead of what parents and friends pressured me to do.

Best Answer

Is he studying English? I can understand their concerns.

Best Answer

engineering actually so lots if pressure i guess and since he's the oldest kid.. u know

Best Answer

well, you will affect his studies.

Best Answer

no im not :) they just think that his son shouldn't date any girl untill he graduate and find a gr8 job

Best Answer

the thing is, he would spend his time thinking about you, and not studying, his grades would suffer, i can see their point. maybe you don't realize that would happen.

Best Answer

Help him focus on his studies.<br />
Offer him sexual favors for high grades.

Best Answer

i am helping :) thx

Best Answer

Help him with studies :D

Best Answer

sure :) thx

Best Answer

You don't need to impress them. I've done that and anything I did didn't matter at all! You and your boyfriend should study well and support each other and be there for each other.

Best Answer

we are :) thank u

Best Answer

I would tell his parents that you respect their opinion and that you're grateful to hear that they care about their son BUT they should respect your relationship and in turn you will respect what they have to say about his studies. I hope I helped - good luck! x

Best Answer

yeah i really do and so is he... after all they are the parents of the guy im inlove with... thx :)

Best Answer

go to college

Best Answer

we both are :) but they want us to broke up and get married if it's meant to be... wich is driving me crazy!

Best Answer

To get married- go live together

Best Answer

we can't actually live together till we're married... oriental things

Best Answer

Are you going to college? Is he? You could attend the same school & study with one another, affect his studies in a positive way. (affect is used when referring to the change you will or can cause, effect is used when referring to a outcome that took place) not sure if I explained that in the best way.. Effect & affect are tricky, they are really similar in meaning. Maybe google it. :)

Best Answer

we're both going to universities this year but each one of us will be in a different college so it's a bit hard :/ he wants me but afterall if his parents didn't approve on me then i don't know

Best Answer

Lemme guess...he is either the oldest child or the only child? You don't need to do anything. If they disaprove of your relationship, then that is their problem, not yours. You have done nothing wrong and you don't need to make up for it. Be yourself and let his parents grow up a bit.

Best Answer

You don't have any kids yet, if you age is correct. Your opinion of child rearing bears that out.

Best Answer

yh he's the oldest guy... thx for the advice :)

Best Answer

i know that and i respect it for sure but it doesn't me that ill destroy his futur...i just wana b a part of it cz i need him to be in mine

Best Answer

As a Father of 2 in their 20's now, I can tell you that there is a time when parents need to let go of their kids and let themm live their life alone. No one is born with parenting skills, we make it up as we go along. for the last 18 years, his folks have kept him safe, told him how to dress, how to respect others, fed him and made his life for him. At the moment, they still see him as that child to a large degree. The first one to leave the nest is the hardest because the parents need to acknowledge that they very soon will watch the child they have nutured for so long, leave! Give them time...

Best Answer