Now he doesn't want to even fix it before our lease is up (2.5 YEARS FROM NOW) seriously? How would you react?
hae hae 22-25, F 10 Answers Sep 25, 2010

Get a big friend of yours to break his face. Then tell him you didn't like it.

Best Answer

SHRIMPER SMASH!

Best Answer

How ‘broke’ is it? If it’s just the doorknob, well there’s a sale at Home Depot for only fifteen bucks. If the door just doesn’t shut right, Lowe’s has hinge sets for even less than the knob. If the door’s gone, it’s a major concern (how do you relieve yourself?); meaning it’ll have to be replaced. The fact that he hated the apartment is beside the point – he’s liable. Tell this to him and that he’s responsible to fix it. If he won’t then tell his parents (I know that sounds funny but do it, he may fix it straightaway). If he broke it in anger, tell the landlord, then the cops and then leave him. It only gets worse. Good luck.

Best Answer

Sounds like you should be concern about his behavior, he has a anger problem, he has a control problem. It also sounds like you may be the only one on the lease. Consider finding other living arrangements before he starts hitting you. IYou need to ask your self --is he really worth the risk to say with him?<br />
I wish you the very best.

Best Answer

Tell him to man the **** up, stop being a ******* girl and fix the god damn door.

Best Answer

make him fix it and get rid of him.. he sounds lame.. dint get stuck with a lame dude...

Best Answer

Tell him to fix the **** because you could be charged or fined by the landlord.

Best Answer

Kick him in the balls and say you don't like em. Tell him you're not willing to pay for the cheap lease either.

Best Answer

Hes an immature little ****. And I'd tell him to fix it or I'd have it fixed and make him pay for it. How did he break the door? Having a hissy fit, I suppose.

Best Answer

kick him in the nutz

Best Answer