he is playing head games with me what should I do?
sexybella4u sexybella4u 18-21 16 Answers Jun 24, 2009

You need to keep ignoring him and do not let him hurt you again. He needs to go on with his life and figure out what it is he wants. If he truly loved you he would not have broke up with you.

Best Answer

Sigh, mind games.<br />
Tell him that you are giving him the "space" he wants, and leave it at that. Talk to friends, explore your passions, live your life. Keep moving. Stay strong.

Best Answer

At least talk to him and tell him why you are ignoring him. If he truly wants to be with you, then let him know that he will need to prove it. Or if you aren't ready to reconcile, just tell him that you need time to decide whether or not you want to be with someone who broke up with you.

Best Answer

Ok, here's the bottom line.<br />
He wants to keep sleeping with you, but wants to sleep with other women too.<br />
I behaved like this when l was (much) younger, and l was an ***hole.<br />
So is this guy.<br />
Ignore him and anything that comes out of his lying mouth, you just dodged a bullet girl.

Best Answer

if he is the one that needs space then why does he keep calling? to me...giving/needing space severely limits contact with the other person...not calling all the time. you can answer...see what he wants if you want to, but...i wouldn't advise it. he can leave a voicemail if it's that important.

Best Answer

I'm impressed...you are exhibiting a lot of will power, and standing up for yourself....GREAT JOB!...Keep it up...<br />
He's playing games...He discarded you, like yesterday's newpaper....says he needs space...yet, by calling you, trying to keep you hooked on him....is keeping you on the sidelines, in case whatever it is he's really working on, doesn't pan out....(most likely, he has an interest in someone else)<br />
He may try the "I'm sorry, I want you back", next.....just to be able to dump you again...some guys do this, to feel good about their loser selves....Yes, some guys actually enjoy doing this to girls.....<br />
NO CONTACT is the only way to fix this....Take care of yourself, and don't allow him to do it to you again...He had his chance....and blew it......It's his loss.....

Best Answer

I think if he needs space give it to him. This is what he has asked for. He is obviously very confused if he keeps trying to contact you.

Best Answer

Maybe he is testing you to see how easy you are. Or maybe he is just mad at you but misses u.

Best Answer

He is indeed playing head games with you. Or alternately he really doesn't know what he wants.<br />
If he wants space, give him a one way ticket to Dumpsville. He should have all the space he needs there.

Best Answer

He might be calling you to see how you are taking it, and if you are all right... but in the last analysis, its up to you. I wouldn't take any BS from him though. Be honest with him!

Best Answer

yea..everyone's right..keep ignoring his calls.its he who broke with you and wants space so give him the biggest space of his life so that it becomes a lesson for him. and don't be disappointed..he didn't deserve you and you deserve someone much much better than him.there's always light after a dark tunnel so cheer up..and wait for your prince charming to come into the scene..!

Best Answer

give him a taste of his own medicine..he broke up with you first so ignore him...

Best Answer

Denverguy's right. Ignore him! Show him you don't want to deal with any of his bullsh*t. Someone who loves you wouldn't be so cruel. So go and find something better for yourself. When he sees that you're happy without him, he'll regret ever letting you go.

Best Answer

They all say that, when they are scared. He saying he needs space because he is scared of the situation and doesn't know how to handle it. So he has gone and run on home to mommy's but he doe's not want you to see him scared because he thinks you will stop loving him if you think he is weak. lol I would go right over to his house and tell him you wont stop loving him and we all get scared and sometimes we just have to be there for each other it wont effect a relationship.

Best Answer