They went to the movies and they were the only two people in the theater. She kissed him twice and then sort of gave him a bj but he stopped her before she could finish. We have been together for almost a year and I really love him. I told him I forgave him and that we were gonna stay together but to never do it or else we'd break up. But idk if I made the right choice. He also said he didn't want it to happen it just sort of happened.
Iloveyouxox3 Iloveyouxox3 13-15, F 31 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Unless she accidentally fell on his weenie while he was asleep, he should be toast

Best Answer

HaHa!!

Best Answer

No, stay with him so he can cheat on you more.

Best Answer

Lol :p

Best Answer

Oh sure. Share it around. Become a **** and share your STD's. It's a great way to die.

Best Answer

Really? Look, I know you're young and you think that a relationship is everything but you've got to be kidding me. This guy just cheated on you, meaning that he did other things with another girl, even though you've been together for another year and you're going to forgive him for that.

Do you know what you're doing? Forgiving him is like telling him that it's okay to cheat on you and even though he says that he's "sorry" and still wants to be with you, it doesn't mean he actually means it. he doesn't at all and if you don't get out of the relationship right now, you're going to be one sorry person.

Like think of someone preforming a huge surgery on you and they screw something up that could possibly damage you in the future like there is a 65% chance that something will go wrong or get infected. Would you sit there and tell them to get lost and find a new surgeon/doctor or would you stay with your old one and tell them that it was okay and to keep going at it, knowing that they would probably screw the surgery up more?

Best Answer

lol what a dumb question you should just stay with him obviously he means that much and he gets the best of two worlds

Best Answer

lol ..nice

Best Answer

Hell no...drop him.

Best Answer

I think you already know whats up

Best Answer

Don't stay with him because he seems easily swayed by ******.

Best Answer

You need to have a talk with him...it sounds like he made an effort to stop something efore it went too far...but you still need to be sure that this isn't something that will go further later.

Best Answer

We did talk but I'm still not sure. Thanks

Best Answer

Trust your gut...that's the best I can offer. Remember you're still young, and if this girl is giving him a ******* at her age, seriously...that's a bit young, you might want to find a young man who isn't out looking for girls whom are growing up too fast.

Best Answer

I think you're a MENTALLY CHALLENGED CHILD for even ASKING this question

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer

It's up to you whether or not you forgive him. But don't let him put it all on the "friend". Unless she held a gun on him, he was a willing participant.

Best Answer

No.

He has disrespected you and is no longer worthy of your love and trust.

You are better off without him.

Best Answer

If you love him , tell him no more hanky pinky and he owes you one , if he can't accept that dump him

Best Answer

If you have to ask....come on, girl. You need to know what you stand for...or you will spend you life falling for anything.

Best Answer

He sort of gave her a bj......????????? you mean he told you that and you believe him??????.......there is no stopping a BJ unless someone throws up on the ding dong.......other wise its on and poppin........he told you this so you could feel guilty about not satisifing his needs .........I think you need to gain some self respect...and leave him alone.......if he can lie to you about the bj......then he can lie to you about anything and you will believe it....I don't feel sorry for you because every woman has a sense of when things are not going good. You knew that you were not doing what he wanted and this is why he is going with some other chick doing partime bjs...lol.........do me and you a favor...and keep staying with him ....so people like me can have something to laugh about.....

Best Answer

hell no,u cray?:P

Best Answer

Thats up to you..its your choice to make i dont think there is a right or wrong answer its what you feel I personally would not ever stay with someone who cheated but thats just me...forgive them eventually yes...but never forget and so I would never stay with someone like that.

Best Answer

Stay with him if you like.. But uif you choose to, then understand you just gave him a licence to cheat, by letting it go.

Best Answer

13 to 15?.............It's inevitable.........he's one of many....

Best Answer