littlemissstaystrong littlemissstaystrong 16-17, F 18 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Romance & True Love

If you don't consider yourself beautiful, change that. Forget the DNA stuff. Coloring and genetic shapes are a strict matter of opinion. If you weigh too much to consider yourself beautiful, exercise. If you know you are too greedy to be spiritually beautiful, decide to start being more giving. Then you don't have to question your boyfriend anymore because you remove your own choices you don't respect.

Best Answer

Super liked! That's a very intelligent way of explaining.

Best Answer

I understand what you are talking about...I too struggle believing/seeing what my bf (or anyone) calls beautiful when it comes to me. And what I have realized is that I will always struggle to see/believe, no matter who says it, as long as I don't see it in myself!!

Best Answer

Why do you prefer to be insecure rather than secure?

Best Answer

you see if his right eye is dilated, check if his nose is twitching and then if he bl<x>inks 1 time after saying it... he's telling the truth.<br />
or... he just wants you to feel beautiful, and thinks you are no matter what. :)

Best Answer

He's dating you, what more in the way of proof do you need?

Best Answer

Just say thank you

Best Answer

As long as he's not saying that to get something I'm sure he means it.

Best Answer

Does his overall manner give the impression of caring for you and respect?<br />
Males are usually more about the actions than the words.. You are smart not to trust a guy on words alone. But if his actions and how he treats you back up his words, thats about as good as it gets.

Best Answer

if his clothes are on he means it, if not he is just sayin it.

Best Answer

Cause hes your boyfriend he wouldnt lie to you your prolly the prettiest thing he ever saw in his eyes

Best Answer

you cant.... unless you can read minds

Best Answer

everyone can just "say it" n they might actually mean it and it can be totally true .. but unless u don't see urself pretty, doesn't matter what others say ;)

Best Answer

You don't , know he is trying to make you smile, is that a bad thing? Luv Luvy

Best Answer