Exit stage left immediately. No one is worth that kind of pain. No one. I wouldn't care if he were the hottest, richest man on the planet, SEE YA!

Best Answer

collect whatever brain cells you have left and leave, you will not get what you want here.

Best Answer

It sounds like he is someone that wants to mess up what ever he has so that you have nothing to work with and that is the way he wants it.

Best Answer

WELL SWEETIE YOU ARE LOVING HIM WHILE HE IS DISRESPECTING YOU THATS WHAT SOME OF THESE MEN WNTS TO SEE OUT OF A WOMAN TO WALK ALL OVER THEM A TAKE WHATEVER THEY GETTING CUZ HE KNOW HE HAS YOUR HEART SO HE REALLY NOT WORRYING ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL WHEN YOU GET N A RELATIONSHIP LIKE AND GET TO KNOW BEFORE USING THE WORD LOVE CUZ IT TAKES THE TWO OF YOU TO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THE WORD LOVE MEANS BEFORE YOU CAN LOVE EACHOTHER THINK AND LEAVE THE QUESTION IS DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF IF ANOTHER QUESTION ARE A A DAM DOOR MAT THAT HE CAN WALK ALL OVER YOU THAT WILL MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND IT BETTER AND UNDERSTAND YOU LOVE YOURSELF ENOUGH AND YOUR NOT NO1 DOOR MAT AND YOU HAVE TO BE A DAM GOOD WOMAN BECAUSE YOU PUTTING UP WITH HIS *** BUT YOU SHOW HIM IN A INDEPENDENT WAY I BET YOU WILL FELL MUCH BETTER LOVE YOURSELF FIRST BABY..

Best Answer

Is this a real question or are you having a little joke ? Either way it's fking hilarious :oD

Best Answer

You sound stupid.

Best Answer

Pls if he don't love u now he never will... It's hard but u got to let go and Let God.......

Best Answer

You might as well wear a sign that says,"Walk on me. I like it."

Best Answer

if you're a masochist - stay with him. if you're not into that - get some brains, that is NOT love, sorry to say. leave him until he learns to treat you right.(:

Best Answer

It is really hard once you get caught up in this kind of dysfunctional relationship. I have been there. Every single person tells you to dump his buttband wonder what is wrong with you. But, you really need to come to an understanding with yourself that this is not healthy for you, that you deserve so much better. It is not EVER going to work, my friend. You need to get that. Do yourself a favor, let go, move on. Better awaits you. I once read, it's funny how you get less than what you settled for when you settled for less. I'm speaking from my own experience, I know it's hard, but either today or next year, you are going to have to get through this cause it's no good.

Best Answer

you need to start respecting yourself or no one else is going to

Best Answer

He DOESN"T LOVE YOU. Hear this. Kick him out. It will hurt like hell but when the pain is gone and you wake up beside Mr Wonderful you will think "What the Hell was I thinking"

Best Answer

He will never treat someone he loves that way, welcome to being used, and it will not change! sorry

Best Answer

That's really sad. You should get in a relationship with yourself.

Best Answer

Get a new boyfriend.<br />
If he doesn't respect you now that isn't going to change. I'm dealing with the same issue right now. (Although he hasn't cheated on me, that i know of. He has threatened to!)<br />
I packed all my things, walked out to stay with a friend, and he still disrespects me completely. He acts like I'll just come running back when he snaps his fingers. I went as far as to take off the engagement ring. Absolutely nothing. He thinks he's god and can do whatever he wants, regardless of my feelings.<br />
Run away. You deserve better than that.

Best Answer

Then warm up to all those great and wonderful things you've mentioned.

Best Answer

Unless he changes, leave him. You deserve better!

Best Answer