he blames me for everything. i am spontaneous and wake him up late at night, early in the morning. the only time when he does feel up for it is during the day when his kids are running around or when they just went to bed. this morning i suggested that he finds someone to **** and i will do the same. He objected to this idea. I am very fustrated at the moment and it feels like he doesnt care. i amnot someone who will cheat on their partner and it feels like he is driving me to it. so before i consider doing that, can someone give me some advice on what to do?
Wickedlady28 Wickedlady28 26-30, F 12 Answers Mar 6, 2011

If you are not married , now is your chance to move on to someone else.

Best Answer

A girlfriend told me at one time that one thing that worked for her was to dress up in a wig it was almost like being a different person and she got a new ***** and attitude and it was like he did too!

Best Answer

You need to make love to me on film and leave it where he can find it just before you kick him out

Best Answer

get out and leave him be

Best Answer

Is he not attracted, or are you just catching him at the "wrong" time. Unlike p*rn, average men in long term relationships are not always ready at the drop of a hat, (or a nightgown). Maybe he's tired. Maybe he needs some space. Try turning him on subtly. Sit a "certain way," but just talk about other things. Innocently bend over in front of him in a skirt to pick something up. Make HIM think of it. Stop being pushy. Just a thought.

Best Answer

Life is too short not to be Happy !!!!

Best Answer

easy answer. Look in the mirror and evualate yourself. If that part is good, then the rest is not what you say, but how you say it. Think about it!

Best Answer

Just maybe time to move on and not look back.

Best Answer

I agree with southernheart, sounds like he's not compatible with you.<br />
Since you're not married to him you may as well move on, there's no reason to stay in a relationship that you're unhappy in.<br />
Life's far too short for that.

Best Answer

Just my thoughts here, take them or leave them.<br />
Men more often get angry then bored. You have to play this carefully, I think. Set up a time and place for you to be alone..together. Be nice. Strawberries and champagne. Candles and music....soft music. <br />
If that doesn't work, pick a fight and see if you can taunt him into "angry sex". A form of "make up sex". Violent, basic, rough. He may be feeling he has lost control of his life and your relationship and submitting to him may help. <br />
Make him work for it or it will not be as good.

Best Answer